Never Steal(Masky x Reader) {Remake}

For the past few months after becoming a Proxy, you had a dying crush on Masky, every time when he walks past you he smiles at you behind his mask and you smile back like if you two are meant to be together. Today was your birthday and Masky got you a special gift "hello um.. happy birthday" you were given a diamond necklace, it was beautiful "thank you Masky" "wants some cheesecake" Masky offers "sure"

You went to your room to eat cheesecake it was Masky's favorite cake and yours too it was very sweet and the most delicious treat you've ever tasted then while Masky wasn't looking you took the last piece of cheesecake from Masky's plate but he grabbed your wrist before you could eat his cheesecake "no one steals from me birthday girl"

He tackles you down and grabs your wrists together pinning you down onto your bed "Masky um what are you doing" "well I'm punishing you for stealing" you started to get really scared before he removed his mask and kissed you passionately. Considering you were the only proxy able to use powers you used your telekinesis to close and lock your door. In an instant he removed your shirt clean off but had a hard time getting your bra off "need a hand" you offered and used your powers to remove your bra, jeans and panties.

He smirked and placed his mouth in your womanhood and began eating you out, you let out a gasp before moaning his name loudly "Ah Masky...d-don't stop" you said with your moans, he got up and removed his clothes revealing a bulge in his boxers, your face was now covered in blushes.

He pulled his boxers down letting his tent sprung up, he placed your legs on his waist and you placed your arms behind his neck before slowly he inserted himself inside, you felt your virginity draining from your body and it hurt like hell that you started to whimper and lose lots of tears "Masky please stop" so he stopped and let you breathe deeply then soon the pain turned into pleasure and you begged him to keep going so he obeyed and thrust deep inside you.

"Uh mask go de...eper and fast" "can't hear you" he teased "I SAID GO DEEPER AND FASTER" with that he sped up and went even deeper in you hitting your deepest parts hitting your G-spot, you screamed in both pleasure and pain, you started clawing at his neck while you hang your head back.

soon you felt your stomach felt like it formed a knot and something build up, you were soon to your climax"MASKY I'M GONNA C..." before you could finished your sentience you yelled out as you came at his member and after a few thrust he released his seed inside you, both of you were sweaty and panting heavily "you know, I think I should steal cheesecake from you more often" you Joked "Well next time you do....I'll go rougher this time" he smirked.

(Sorry if it's terrible I don't write stuff like this unless it has to involve a pregnancy or just to entertain you guys)