The Sacrifice

Ladybug's POV

I was zipping through Paris, dodging flying knives aimed at me, my face was filled with sweat, Chat Noir wasn't doing well either, he was spinning his baton, the knives falling on the floor. The akumatized villain, La fille des couteaux, holding her weapon, the couteau ( a knife ), grinned from ear to ear.

I was dodging knives, while watching the people of Paris obliterate, like literally, they turned to black like dust, as if they've all been catclysmed.

The image shifted.

I was held down by an invisible like force, my suit was tattered and I had bruises all over my body, I looked around, Chat Noir was next to me, unconscious. In front of me was La fille des couteaux and...

"Hawkmoth." I glared at him.

"Welcome, Ladybug, to your doom." Hawkmoth greeted coldly.

He cackled.

"What's your plan?" I asked, fully aware of what my fate would probably lead to.

"Of course, I will take your miraculous, then I'll let La fille des couteaux get rid of you." He explained, a grin stretching across his features.

Suddenly, my hands were free, but the rest of my body was still held down.

I put my hands to my ears almost immediately, covering my earrings.

Hawkmoth snorted, "Do you really think doing that will stop me? If I can't take

it, one touch of La fille des couteaux's weapon, and you obliterate, turning into black dust., then I'll simply take it from you."

I glanced at Chat Noir, who was slowly regaining consciousness.

Hawkmoth continued.

"And once I do that, I'll take Chat Noir's miraculous, and absolute power is MINE! But for you, you've heard too much, and because of that, you shall be obliterated.

La fille des couteaux proceeded towards me, and her weapon was only a few paces away, she faced me and...

"NOOOOO!" I shouted, my voice echoing. Chat Noir was infront of me, his obliterating body was now slowly turning into dust.

I woke up sobbing, I didn't know if it was tears of sadness or relief, but it was all a dream, Tikki woke up, and she gave me a worried look.

=