Page 8

Of course, to my luck, Ryland came over in the afternoon. Aidan and I both stood at the door and stared at him.

"Can I take you on a drive?" Ryland asked me. Aidan gave me a look telling me go see what he wanted.

"Fine," I said and left with him. He opened the car door for me and I sat down. He drove to the beach and stopped on the sand, facing away from the sun. He got out and opened my door quickly. He helped me out and I gave him a look. He bit his lip and led me to the back.

"Eliza, I have spent so many years bullying you, tormenting you, and upsetting you. I put you through so much and you did nothing to deserve it. You were a nice girl and I was just a show off that ruined your life. But I will spend twice as much time making it up to you. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you if I have to and I will prove that I'm sorry. Please, Eliza, tell me you forgive me for everything I've done. Please," Ryland said and I thought about it.

"I forgive you," I gave in. He hugged me and opened the trunk.

 He hugged me and opened the trunk

I smiled and he smirked.

"Like it?" He asked.

"Yeah," I giggled. We both got in and took our shoes off, setting them to the side. We watched movies on his computer and ate snacks. The sun started setting and Ryland got up. He connected his computer to his speaker and played a song. He held his hand out to me and I took it. He helped me out and we danced to 10,000 Hours by Dan and Shay. We stopped for a second and Ryland and I were an inch from each other. Ryland suddenly leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and we soon broke apart. Ryland eyed my lips then made eye contact with me.

"Eliza, I like you. So much," he said. "And every time I think I'm getting close to you, I end up fucking up and push you away. I'm so sorry for everything I've done. But, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I stated. "Yes." We went back to watching movies and then decided to head home. Aidan was waiting and Ryland walked me to the door.

"Night," he said .

"Night," I smiled and he pecked me on the lips before leaving.

The next day, I had an interview and Ryland wanted to come with me. He stood behind the scenes and I was asked about what this movie was going to be like.

"So Robert Downey Jr was talking about you in an interview," the lady said.

"He was?" I asked just as I got a call. "He's calling me right now!" I didn't answer and the door opened. Robert walked in and I laughed, standing up. He gave me a hug and we both sat on the two chairs.

"In an interview he said you were in a movie with him?" The lady asked.

"I did," Robert smiled.

"Sherlock Holmes. I was the lady who was getting killed at the beginning," I smiled.

"I know somewhere out there, they have the bloopers-" Robert said.

"He threw a chicken into me," I said and Robert laughed as Ryland smiled.

"Was it alive?" The lady asked.

"Yeah. It was this large white chicken and I was standing on the railing right before the fighting scene, so I pulled it out of my jacket and threw it onto her," Robert smiled.

"Everyone wanted me to play as Irene Adler, but I wasn't even 18 yet and I wasn't about to kiss a man in his late 40's. So Susan cut out the whole kissing thing and made Rachel McAdams to be Irene."

"Have you two done any movies together since then?" The interviewer asked.

"No," we both said. The interview ended and I went over to Ryland. We walked outside and Robert later texted me saying he needed me to babysit his kids. I did most of the time and Ryland wanted to stay over.

"Ry?" I asked.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Can Robert drop his kids off so I can babysit?"

"Yeah. Of course." Robert came over and just walked in. His daughter look at Ryland and started cussing us out.

"Hey! Missy!" Robert yelled and she stopped.

"Little devil," Ryland said and Robert chuckled.

"She's been watching too much tv. You her boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Ah," Robert gave him a look and I snickered. "Here's $50. I'll see you in a couple hours." Robert handed me money and kissed my cheek.

"Bye, boss," I said and he left.

"Boss?" Ryland asked.

"I just call him that." We babysat the kids and then Robert picked them up.

"Do you wanna come over to Hype?" Ryland asked.

"I guess," I said. We drove over in my car and went in. Ryland went to his room for a quick second and left me in the kitchen with everyone else. Literally every single person in the house was staring at me.

"Obsessed much," Kouvr said.

"You literally just want attention, don't you?" Tayler asked.

"Honestly, you're such a bitch," Mia said.

"Leave Ryland alone," Chase ordered.

"You know how bad you are at acting so you just wanna hang with Ryland so you don't become more irrelevant than you already are," Thomas shook his head. I felt tears well up in my eyes and turned away as they rolled down my cheeks. I went to walk out on the kitchen and looked down. I bumped into Ryland and tried to get past him, but he grabbed my wrist. He made me look at him and saw the tears. He let go of me and looked pissed off.

"Who the fucks ass do I have to beat right now?" He yelled at everyone who flinched. "Spit it out! What the fuck did you say to her?"