Page 4

Harry had to go home after and Sway, Aidan's friends, and Lauren and Carly stayed for the night and left in the morning. I had gotten tons of jewelry, purses, makeup, and handbags from them and Harry had gotten me a Prada Airpod case which was super cute. I put them all away and relaxed for the day. I binged with Aidan then took him and my security to go get Dunkin. There were Chase, Thomas, Charli, and Dixie. They invited Aidan and me to the Hype House and we went over reluctantly. I didn't want to face Ryland to see what he would say to me. I went upstairs to the bar kitchen thing and Ryland walked in. He gave me a look and shoved me into the counter.

"Oh look. I spy with my little eye a little bitch!" Ryland said.

"Stop," I got out.

"Stop!" He mocked me. "No. You don't control me. I used to bully you back then, and I will do it now. You won't tell anyone!" He hissed.

"Now I have people who'll listen to me if I tell them."

"If you do, I will make your life a living hell. You will regret meeting me and you'll regret exposing me. You wouldn't want any personal diary secrets getting out from high school, now would you?"

"N-No," I looked down.

"Exactly. I'm in a higher positon than you! Don't look me in the eyes! Got it?"

"Y-Y-Yes." I nodded and he shoved me once before walking away. Aidan came to me and wanted to leave after a while. But the Hype House people didn't want us to go. We ended up staying till night and didn't make any TikToks with anyone.

"Wanna make a TikTok?" Tayler asked us.

"Nah," Aidan said.

"Why?"

"Are you guys clout chasing?"

"Yes..." Alex said.

"You're fine with Sway doing it. Why not us?" Nick asked and I stayed quiet. They seemed to hate us after that and let us leave. I went live when I got home and a ton of people joined. I just opened some fan mail and then let Aidan take over. I slept all day the next day and loved being lazy. Aidan brought me food and I wanted Burger King for lunch. He got me large fries after I said small fries and I broke out crying after that.

"What?" Aidan asked.

"Best bro ever!" I calmed down and he laughed. We ate and I decided to go for a walk. I was DMed by the Ryland ordering me to watch the cats while everyone was out. I drove over since I was afraid of what he would do and how he'd expose my secrets. In high school, during passing period, I was walking from my locker to get lunch and Ryland shoved me. My books had fallen from my hands and he snatched my diary. He had shoved me against a locker and threatened to break my wrist if I didn't let him keep the diary. He had read through it all. Or that's what I thought. I had never gotten it back and I was always too scared to ask him. Even now I was. I knew exactly what was in that diary. It was all my plans for running away, how I felt about getting bullied, what had happened that day, and occasionally a death note. I was diagnosed with depression after I was bullied and had no friends, so I thought it was better if I just didn't exist. I got to the Hype House and rang the bell. Ryland opened the door and let me in. He tripped me a bit when I walked and I looked down. When I became an actress, I thought I wouldn't be hurt by bullying anymore or by Ryland and that I had changed. I thought that I was stronger than I was before, but I was completely wrong. I was still scared of him from the moment I saw him again. It had brought back memories and I hated it. "Hi..." I muttered and he ignored me.

"Everyone else is out. I'll be in my room and you watch the cats," Ryland walked into a room and I watched over the cats. I walked out of the room at the wrong minute and came face to face with Ryland. "What are you doing?" He snapped.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"You're supposed to watch the cats!"

"I-I know."

"I-I know," he mocked me again and was yelling at me about different things. I broke down and tears started flowing down my cheeks. I ran back into the room and watched the cats, calming down. As I was crying, they all came over to me and curled up on my lap as if they knew I was hurt emotionally.

Ryland POV

I yelled at her. I had yelled at her. My crush was crying because of me. I had stood there and yelled at and watched her. I watched her eyes slowly tear up at my words that jabbed at her like knives. I watched the tears stream down her cheeks as pain and hurt shuttered through her eyes. Eliza hated me and I didn't want to show her that I wasn't actually that mean. I was being my old bully self. To sat the least, I felt bad. I wanted to walk in there, give her a hug, and beg for forgiveness. But it would look pathetic and I didn't wanna be weak in anyone's eyes. So I held it all in and walked to the kitchen. I got a snack and went to my room. I watched a movie and paused it when I got a call.

"Hey," I said since it was Tayler.

"Hey. Thomas wants me to let you know that we'll be late. Alex and Kouvr and Mia say thanks for watching the cats," he said.

"No problem. They're adorable playing around with that wheel." He hung up after a minute and I went to the hall, listening in through the door of the room Eliza was in. I didn't hear her crying like earlier and felt better. Like a weight lifted off my shoulders.