Page 12

I went to the side of the tub and he pulled me to get in. We chilled there for a bit and I was in between Ryland's legs, leaning back onto him. He went live and people were wondering where he was.

"Guys, I'm in the Bahamas with bae," he showed me and I smiled. "'You're
cute.' Thanks."

"Thanks," I said and he wrapped his arm around my torso in the water.

"We hung out at the beach today and then we got back about 20 minutes ago."

"Ryland failed at making a sandcastle."

"Okay, dude, people don't need to know that."

"They do. The fans need to know that even the great Ryland Storms isn't perfect."

"She called me great, so it's all okay now." I laughed and he rested his chin on my shoulder. He ended after a while and we got out, drying ourselves. "Are you having fun?" Ryland asked after a bit of quiet.

"Yeah. Why?"

"No reason. You just never said it."

"I'm happy," I hugged him around the torso. "Are you?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "Give me a kiss." I pecked him on the lips and he held me tightly.

We had to go back soon and I was sad to leave.

"We won't get much alone time now, will we?" Ryland sighed.

"No. But at we'll still hang out," I shrugged.

"Yeah. I love you," Ryland gave me a hug as we got off the plane.

"I love you too." Ryland went to his place and I went to mine. Aidan wasn't at home when I got back, so I texted and asked where he was.

Me: I'm home. Where are you?

A: I just went out with a few of the boys. I'll be home in a couple hours.

Me: Okay.

A couple hours came and he wasn't back.

A: Sorry I'm staying at Gavin's. I'll be home in the morning. Call Ryland over or something.

I ordered postmates and Ryland came over before that. Later on TikTok room, someone had posted a picture and said I was cheating on Ryland. I went live and Ryland sat next to me.

"'She's cheating!' Guys, that was the postmates guy. We got dinner," Ryland said.

"'Where's Aidan?' He's staying at Gavin's house for the night."

"Give," Ryland pointed to the fries. I gave him the box and he ate it.

"What are we eating? Burger King. I wanted In-and-Out but Ryland didn't." We finished eating and ended the live.

"What do you wanna do? I'm bored," Ryland said.

"You decide something."

"Fortnite!" He yelled like a kid. He pulled me down and had me play with him. "Where do you keep your awards for movies?"

"I have a separate room for them. Not really put in the open. I don't like bragging," I said.

"Let me see!" He said. I took him to a storage room and it was full of awards. "So you're rich, famous, and have tons of awards..." I smiled and Ryland hugged me around the waist. "I love you," he whispered and kissed my cheek. I smiled and leaned onto him.

"I love you, too," I said and we went up to my room. I laid down since I was tired and Ryland got in next to me. I rolled over and he wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head on his chest. I slept to his heartbeat and heard him snore right as I drifted off.

In the morning, I woke first and looked in the mirror. I noticed I had a mark on my face and sighed, taking a shower. I posted on my Instagram story and it was just a black screen with words.

It's all fun and stuff to have a boyfriend as skinny as Ryland Storms. Until you sleep on his chest and wake up with the Adidas symbol pressed into your face thanks to his ribs.

I posted it and went to the room to get clothes. I chose a simple Champion hoodie and black, high waisted leggings. Ryland looked really peaceful, so I didn't wake him up. I went down when I heard the front door open and Aidan walked in.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I smiled. "How was last night?"

"Fine. We didn't do anything interesting."

"Oh. Okay."

"How was last night with Ryland?"

"It was fine. He's still asleep. I'm just gonna let him sleep. He doesn't seem like he-" I was stopped when Aidan just walked into his room. "Gets a lot of that..." I finished and got myself some breakfast. I decided to go get coffee and got a call. "Hi, baby," I smiled as I waited in line.

"Hi. Where are you?" Ryland asked in a husky voice like he had just woken up.

"I'm at Starbucks. Aidan's at home if you wanna talk to him. Do you want anything from Starbucks? I can get you breakfast."

"Okay. let's start this. Cool. I don't wanna talk to him so I'll just wait upstairs. Do I want anything from Starbucks? Yes. Can I get a grande coffee extra steamed, a muffin, and a cookie because I feel bad about being skinny and the Adidas mark thing." I laughed and he stayed quiet.

"I still love you, Ry," I said.

"Uh-Huh."

"I do!" I whined. "Okay. I'll get you that."

"And can you stop at 7- ELEVEn?" Ryland asked me.

"Yeah. What do you need?"

"Or Ralphs works. Ralphs is better."

"Okay. Okay. What do you want from there?"

"Carmel M&M's and Marshmallows."

"Okay. Sure. I'll be home soon then."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you." I hung up and ordered at the counter. I struggled to take stuff to the car but managed at the end. I went to Ralphs and got a few things before heading home.

"What's all that for?" Aidan asked.

"For Ryland," I said and took them up. Ryland took his stuff and sat back on the bed. He had taken a shower and was wearing one of the hoodies I had taken from him.

"Why do you need marshmallows and M&M's?" I sat next to him and took a small piece of his cookie.