Chapter One

"Many witnesses state it was a gang war between Karasuno and Aobajosai because of their signature signs and clothing left at the crime scene. At least 15 citizens were killed and a few hospitalized."

"Jack, can you turn that off? It's making the customers anxious more," you stated, leaning against the counter.

You raise your eyebrow at the man, Jack, the owner of the drink shop called Bon's. Jack has blonde hair with steel blue eyes and a sharp jaw line as well. He's quite handsome, but you wouldn't want to pass the line of being in a relationship because of his one night stands. You're quite close with the man that you'd let him stay at your apartment after he's too drunk to actually walk.

"It's the news obviously," Jack scoffed, grabbing the remote and changing the channel. "The gang activity has been going up lately. This is the third gang war in a week."

You let out a sigh, keeping your gaze on a childrens' magazine. No customers have come in yet to take an order for coffee, bubble tea, or hot/ice tea. Bon's is a little shop of drinks with all kinds of flavors and it's mostly the youth that comes in because of the popular music, cool vibes, and how noisy it can get. There's a high school nearby, but Bon's really busy during the lunchtime at the school because the kids come off campus to get lunch.

As why you're reading the magazine's for children toys is because of your little nephew. Your younger sister, [Sister's Name], who's in her second year of high school had given birth in her freshmen year of high school. Your nephew, Evan, is three years old and since your sister is in high school still, Evan would join you during the day sadly. Your parents doesn't want to acknowledge Evan because [Sister's Name] should have waited until she finished school in general, but [Sister's Name] didn't have the heart to get an abortion.

"What are you going to get Evan for Christmas?" Tyler inquired, sitting in front of you at the counter.

Tyler is the one who makes the drinks. You help when there's no one at the register at all, but Tyler is a fast worker that you really don't want to get in his way at all. Tyler usually has his dark hair tied into a bun since his hair is so long. He has a little bristle on his chin and jawline, but he has very mature features too.

"I'm not sure yet," you replied.

The bell jingling indicated that someone has come and you hurried towards the cash register, Tyler going to the kitchen. You gave the customer a warm smile and a light blush appeared on your cheeks when the very handsome customer returned a smile. The customer has a fair like complexion with dark, chocolate eyes that corresponds his hair that's swept upwards.

You watched as his dark, chocolate eyes scanned the menu and he kept the smile on his features. The man put the menu back on the counter as he finally makes his decision. "Just the regular Thai Tea is fine." You almost melted from how smooth the man's voice is. You honestly didn't expect to be attracted towards the man in just a little bit of time. Perhaps it could be cause you're just staring at him.

"No bubble tea?" You asked, the man shook his head. "Milk or smoothie?"

"Milk is good."

You nodded your head, pressing down on the buttons. "Name?"

"Oikawa."

You nodded your head, glancing up at him. "That will be $5.25 please."

You watched the Oikawa take out his wallet, grabbing a 10 dollar bill and handing it to you. You pressed more buttons, putting the money into the register and grabbing the change for Oikawa. You were about to hand him his change, but he quickly held up his hand to stop your actions. You stared at him in shock while he sent you a flirtatious wink.