Fake it like you mean it!

notes: I am dyslexic and I am sorry for the few errors. My betas work on my story editing when they can. thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy

Also work is getting to me I been working 60 to 68 hours a week so I haven't been able to update as quickly. sorry hope you enjoy

chapter 2

Izuku groaned, in all places to run into Katsuki. "This is not happening." He said as he looked at Katsuki as they stood in the snow. "I don't want to give up my life for a spoiled brat Alpha, who doesn't understand the life I worked so hard for," Izuku said.

Katsuki's eyebrows still popped up. "And Avin's family were okay to let you go? Just for you to just leave?" He said.

Izuku's eyes were back on the office door as if worried someone was listening to them. Katsuki's eyes narrowed. "You went, rogue?" He said, only to have Izuku's hand slapped up and over his mouth.

"Don't just go and say that out loud!" Izuku yelped as he moved around to another spot away from the office.

Katsuki was frozen in place as well. For a while, they just stared at each other. "Give me a second, just wait there," he hurriedly said, before going back into the office, looking at the girl who was at the desk of the office. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and leaned over to show off her boobs. "How can I help you, Mr. Ground Zero?" She asked.

"The heater is broken in my room. Can you send someone to fix it?" Katsuki said, trying not to roll his eyes.

Izuku had moved inside now, to go to his room on the next floor. Katsuki then walked away before the woman could start up again. "In the elevator," he said softly, pleased when Izuku got the hint and followed. "What the fuck?" He said at the same time, Izuku said, "What are you doing here?"

Izuku crossed his arms, his bags on the ground. "Does it matter... Why are you here, Kacchan?... What'd you do now... I didn't step down for someone else to take number 1. I was kind of hoping you got it." Izuku said.

Katsuki pushed the button for his floor. "I fucked up. I punched the wrong asshole, and I almost had my license revoked. Instead, they sent me to this place. Fucking rock bottom", he groaned.

"What about you? I thought you were supposed to be claimed and making babies. Although, I'm glad you're not..." he blinked and looked away. "I mean, you should be in control of your life, not have to do what the council says."

Izuku bit his lip. "... I ran away... I fucking climbed out a window, left my mother sitting there, and ran. I'm a rogue Omega... I'm trying to make it West, where I won't have to go back if they catch me... but my car broke, and I'm stuck here. I can get a nice room and the car fixed on what money I have, "Izuku said, he normally didn't swear, but it kind of felt nice before he reached out and punched Katsuki. "Kacchan, what the hell!" He said.

Katsuki growled. "Don't, what the hell Kacchan, me! Even you would have punched him. It was all an accident, and you can stay with us, Deku. Save your money." He said, grabbing Izuku's wrist once the elevator opened, taking his bags in his other hand.

Katsuki looked back when Izuku asked, "Us?"

Katsuki grunted. "Shitty hair came with. He thinks I need a babysitter", he said, before letting go to slide the key card in the slot.

Izuku blinked before giving a snort-laugh. "Ah ... Kacchan, you do." He said as he stepped into the room and looked back at Katsuki. "I'll have to call down and cancel the room..." Izuku said and sighed.