Fake mate maybe real love

Hi everyone! Just letting you all know I have not forgotten this story and slowly working on the chapter. My job in a factory has had me doing about 60 to 68 hours a week and the past month it's been 7 days a week going at 10 hours a day and one 8 hours day. So I haven't had a chance to sit down and type my chapters like I want to.

I'm sorry for this delay! I hope everyone is doing well in this crazy year.

I am dyslexic and I am sorry for the few errors. My betas work on my story editing when they can. thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the new chapters.

Chapter 3

Fake mate maybe real love

Izuku bit his bottom lip as his eyes drifted to look up at Katsuki. "You got protection?" he finally asked. He wasn't going to take the risk of getting pregnant right now. Omegas could get pregnant at any time. It didn't take an omega going into heat to get pregnant. The heat was just the body going. It would be best if you were trying for children.

Katsuki turned and rushed from the room to the other one before coming back with a few condoms in hand. Lucky Eijirou, even though he left his mate back home, had some in his wallet.

Izuku's cock was hard as hell as he watched Katsuki stock back into the room. He could feel his slick welling up. His body was wanted Katsuki. He wanted this alpha and only this alpha. A thought crossed his mind, which had him admit that he wanted to be with Katsuki for a very long time.

Izuku's scent was so thick, and it was like Katsuki walked into a wall of it when he came back into the room. "Fuck, you look so good. Your scent smells so good." Katsuki growled out. He stripped off his shirt, and then his pants flinging them to the ground as he stocked up like a tiger towards Izuku. He was letting his hardened length free of his pants. So hard that once it was free, it sprang up and bounced off his belly before swaying and settling out straight. Precum welling at the head of his cock, as if drooling itself for the Omega before him.

Izuku blushed as his eyes fell on the huge alpha's cock. Well, if that wasn't a sign of being an Alpha. Even more a Prime Alpha. Izuku had seen Jagger once when they had a date. Jagger wanted to mess around and strip. Izuku only gave the guy a bj and said his body and the fate thing had to wait. Which Jagger had agreed and didn't force more. But Katsuki was huge compared to Jagger.

"Is that a Prime thing or just you?" Izuku asked quietly, though he did lick his lips after he said that. He never really thought of sex. He kind of tried to not think of it being forced to keep a virgin and saved for Jagger. He didn't want to think about it. He even started to get annoyed by it as his future got closer and closer. Yes, he had jerked off a few times. But it wasn't the same. The idea of sex with Katsuki had was setting his body on fire.

Katsuki looked down at himself and then back to Izuku. His ears were the first to go red as he blushed. "How would I know? I've only seen mine. Does that mean you like what you see?" He got up on the bed again.

"I've seen ... Jagger, and he's not anything to be proud of." Izuku laughed as he then squeaked. "So yes, I like yours," Izuku said, trying to look off as his own blush filled his cheeks. Katsuki climbs on the bed.

"I showed you mine. Your turn", Katsuki said, pulling gently at the sheets. Katsuki moved forward on the bed to nose Izuku before capturing his lips in a hot kiss. Katsuki had never kissed anyone either, so he kind of sucked at first, but it didn't matter, not when the connection felt so strong between them.

When the need to breathe happened, the two pulled apart, giving Izuku a chance to speak. "I'm an Omega, I don't have much to show off.... though, I think I am bigger than Jagger," Izuku said, as he pulled back. He let Katsuki take the cover away to show a good size cock for an Omega. So yeah, Katsuki had seen porn before. He never really looked at the alpha, though. There was only a small amount of male Omega porn too.