FORBIDDEN

Warning: Explicit content. R18.

I grew up in an orphan because unfortunately, my mom was still young and couldn't take responsibilities. There, I met people whom I can call my friends and family before I got the chance to have whom I can tag as my parents.

Years spent with my foster parents became memorable. They let me live the life I've been dreaming. I met new friends, went to different places, and hooked up with different girls.

Typical night life. It became my escape.

"Horny?" I glanced at the lady who seductively whispered near my ear, "I don't have any plans tonight," she continued as she moves her body. I moved my upper body, with my forehead creased and confused look, as she tried to get her face near mine. My mind keeps on telling me what I should do but my heart keeps on pushing me away from temptation.

"I'm no longer into games, darling," I answered back as I give her my genuine yet kinda awkward smile and eventually focused on my drink. She groaned in disbelief and sat beside me, "Lugi ka na niyan?" I saw her roll her eyes heavenwards and murmured something in the air.

"Sana man lang sumabay ka 'no? Kahit pabiro lang?"

I shrugged as I let out a light chuckle, "I'm not into pleasantries. Bad humor." My gaze fell at her face as she looked directly in my eyes. I noticed her deep brown eyes and aside from that, I knew that she's a middle-aged woman yet stunning. You won't even guess her age right, "Why are you here, anyway?" I asked, almost shouting because of the loud music that surrounds us.

"It's my birthday," she uttered and immediately drank her vodka, "See those bitches over there? Those are my friends who dared me to talk to you." I heard her sigh as she grabs her wallet to pay but I held her hand to stop her, "Magbabayad na ako. Aalis na ako dito. Thank you sa pakikisama." I handed my money to the barista and immediately stood up.

"I paid for your drink. Now, will you spend the rest of your night with me?" I asked not because I feel bad for not letting her do what she wants but because I have a strong feeling of wanting to know her more.

Through the night, we spent talking about ourselves. And there, I knew she isn't like those typical girls who's all about fun and freedom. She's more on taking responsibilities and less game, "Ikaw ba? You look lonely kanina sa nay bar counter."

"I was just alone. Not lonely." I corrected her, "Galing ako sa trabaho. First day and hectic." I shrugged. I looked at her and gave her a genuine smile- this time, no more awkward feeling, "You're actually kind. I thought you were like-"

"What? Like those girls who loves to have one night stands? Kiss and tell? Nako, mukha lang akong gano'n pero matino ako." She let out a cute chuckle that somehow sounded like a music to my ear, "Sorry about earlier."

"I should be the one saying sorry. I think I ruined the fun." She filled my cup with a drink as she laughs.

"Wala 'yon. Hindi ko rin naman talaga gustong gawin 'yon." She handed me the cup, "Besides, trip lang ng barkada kaya gano'n. Ikaw? Bakit wala kang kasama?"

"It was my choice to be alone. But at least, I'm no longer alone for the whole night, right?" I plastered a smile and she did the same.

She gave me a company and never felt even a second of dull moment. As we call it a night, I asked for her number, so we could keep in touch, "Thank you for tonight, Lianne."