8- infinitely

Stefanie woke up her mind immediately traveling to Malachai and their kiss. It was so different.. of course she had kissed someone before But it was something about him.. something that drew her in. He was mysterious, she could feel that she didn't know everything about him but for some reason it didn't bother her at the moment.

She decided to take a quick shower before getting ready for the day.. and boy what a day this was going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting ready Stefanie rushed over to Lizzie and Josie who were sitting in the cafeteria office.

"Hello girls" she said and dumped down beside them

"The table for freaks is over there" Lizzie rolled her eyes

"Oh really? Then why are you sitting here" Stefanie clapped back making Josie laugh a little, but she quickly stopped when Lizzie gave her a death stare.

"What do you want?" Lizzie barked at Stefanies, who held her hands up in defense

"Nothing at all, but you're dad asked me to give this to you, he said you need to bring it to the office when you're done eating" Stefanie said handing Lizzie a notebook while ignoring the confusion on the twins faces. Obviously Alaric didn't ask her to do this, but she needed Lizzie to come up to his office soon.. all a part of her little plan.

After leaving the girls with the notebook she walked over to Alaric's office.

"Hi Ric" she said and he turned in his chair to face her

"Stefanie just the person I wanted to see" he mumbled with a fake smile

"Is that so?" She said not really caring why he wanted to see her

"You've been skipping classes, look I know everything is hard but we really want the best for you here" he said sympathetic

"Cut the crap Alaric, I'm saying this one last time and this is the last time I'm nice about it .. so choose wisely. Give me the necklace" Stefanie said serious

"Stefanie listen.. it's not that simple, the necklace is .. I mean it used to belong to a witch and has power and needs to be kept safe. If you ever wanna see it of course you can. But I can't let you take it and just run off I'm sorry" he said apologetic, and in that same moment Stefanie heard someone else enter the office.. must be Lizzie.

"wrong choice" she smirked before turning serious again and stabbing the person behind her in the stomach with a knife she had hidden in her sleeve.

"Josie!! NO" Alaric yelled and ran over to his bleeding daughter pulling the knife out.

"Ohh dang, wrong twin! But I believe you get the message now" Stefanie said and sunk down in a chair watching Alaric hysterically yelling out for a vampire. MG came into the room gasping at the sight of Josie, and quickly feeding her his blood after pulling the knife out .

"Why is isn't she healing?" Alaric yelled at Mg

"Why isn't SHE HEALING?" He yelled again this time at Stefanie while Josie started coughing up blood.

"the knife was spelled, luckily for you I have the antidote right here.." Stefanie said and pulled out a medium sized bottle containing some liquid that just looked like water but wasn't really.

"Give it to me!" Alaric yelled I panic

"Of course I will, as soon as you give me the necklace" she said while opening the antidote

"omg just give it to us" Lizzie yelled out, when did she get here? Whatever.

"The necklace first.. ooops" Stefanie said and poured out some of the liquid

"Better hurry Alaric" Stefanie said making Alaric sigh loudly

"Hope get the necklace, now!" Alaric screamed at Hope who was also here, omg when did these people get here.

In a matter of seconds hope came back and hesitantly gave it to Stefanie who smiled satisfied.

"Quick!!" Alaric said and held his hand out to get the antidote, Stefanie gave it to him

Stefanie left the office quickly before any of them had the chance to talk to her, try to lock her up or whatever

School was busy with masquerade ball going down that night and that's not the only thing happening that night to say the least..

I had actually decided not to update anymore and just let this story be, but it seems that you guys would like me to continue? If so please keep commenting, it's very encouraging! More than you know.