Deal.

Summary:

With Bucky back into her arms, they have to stop and have a serious conversation.

His arms embraced her when their lips parted. Burying his face in the crook of her neck, he whispered apologies on her skin. Her trembling hand keeping him close made him regret his decision, and all he wanted to do was to take her away from there, from everything, and simply disappear.

Take her somewhere where he would never see her cry those tears again. Tears of fear, tears of despair.

Without waiting for no one, he took her in his arms and lifted her from the ground. Her face hidden on his chest, and her sobs louder than the accusatory rain. Her warmth was all he needed when he entered the quinjet and headed to the cargo compartment where they would be alone. One by one, the others arrived, and they went back to the compound.

The trip was quicker, but the need to be close to each other made it feel faster than the speed of the light. They didn't speak. No words would ever be enough to explain how happy they were to be together again.

As soon as they arrived, Steve gave the team some time to shower before the meeting to discuss what had happened.

Lillian's fingers were intertwined with Bucky's all their way to his room, not even when he pulled her close and kissed her wrist, closing his eyes when he felt her pulse on his lips, did she let him go.

His lungs filled when she started to strip him of his clothes. A heavy and trembling sigh left him when she started to kiss his injures. Her lips trailing their way across his scars ordered his eyelids to close and his brain to just feel. Her breath on his neck and ear was music in the air. Her mouth claiming his was a reminder that she was his.

There was no urgency on her movements, nor sexual desire. Just closeness, intimacy. Desire to feel and be.

His fingers found the hem of her uniform, and with all the care in the world, he removed it. Rough callouses touched her welcoming body, silently worshiping every part of her skin. He breathed her in. Nose pressed against her collarbone, making its way to her mouth to steal one more kiss before heading to the shower.

The hot water washed their bodies and soul. Lilly's fingers massaged his scalp, washing away all the dirt and worries, while his fingers traveled over her body massaging the tense knots, and kissing them with soft lips.

When they were clean and done, he pulled her close, circling her in an embrace and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Her lips leaving kisses on his neck and smiles on his jaw. His dog tags dancing between her fingertips.

Stepping into the room, Lilly realized she had no clothes of her own, but Bucky simply handed her one of his sweatpants and t-shirt for the time being. He sat on bis bed and carefully watched her change, his eyes capturing every centimeter of her body and committing it to memory.