Chapter 7: Sleepover

The week went by fast and it was already Friday. Like Toph and Katara planned, they would be having a sleepover at Toph's.

*Early in the morning*

Sokka walked in his sister's room to find her packing her toothbrush and skin care products in a duffel bag.

"Hey- what are you doing?"

"Im sleeping over at Toph's tonight. We're going to have a girls night" Katara zupped up her duffle bag.

"Oh, I was going to say that I'm going to stay at Zuko's tonight"

"Oh, well you can have the car because after school we're going to the store to buy snacks"

"Okay that's what I came in here for. Anyways dad left some pancakes in the kitchen for you"

"Okay I'll be down in a minute" Sokka was about to leave the room until a question popped up in his head.

"Also could you buy me candy when you go to store?" He asked with a smiled, "Please"

Katara rolled her and said, "Yeah sure"

"Thank you, your the best!" He blew a kiss and closed. Katara made a disgusted face and continued getting ready.

---

After School

The girls arrived at target and parked. They grabbed their purses and got out of the car. When they walked inside, Katara grabbed a cart and they went straight to the snacks aisle.

They slowly walked through the aisle to see which candies interested them.

"Ok I'm definitely going to get Hershey's cookies n' cream pieces" Katara said grabbing a bag

"Get a second bag of those for me" Toph said from the other side of the aisle.

"Sokka is staying at Zuko's tonight and asked me to get him candy. Is that okay?" She asked since Toph was paying for the everything.

"Yeah go ahead"

They got the candies of their choice and continued onto the chip aisle.

"Where are the hot Cheetos? I always get hot Cheetos!" Toph said. She continued down the aisle and found a bag of hot cheetos.

They continued grabbing chips of their choice and putting it in the cart. Toph grabbed a bag of cheese puffs and opened it, taking out a puff and eating it.

"Toph!"

"What? I'm gonna pay for it"

Katara rolled her eyes and went over to grab a cheese puff from Toph's bag. They had a few puffs before continuing onto the ice cream aisle.

They picked out their choice of ice cream and headed to self check out. Toph paid and they left the store with 4 bags of candy, ships and ice cream. They put the groceries in the trunk and got in the car.

They drove to Toph's home to which Katara has never seen before. When they arrived, the servants helped unload the car while Toph and Katara got out of the car.

"Take these to the theater will you?" The servants nodded and continued unloading the car to the theater room.

"C'mon katara, I have to give you a tour of the place!" Toph said. Katara grabbed her duffle bag and followed Toph inside. She was amazed when she walked inside. The house had high ceilings with gold rims at the edge of the walls. There were two curve stairs on both sides of the big enterence that meet at the top. The colors of the walls were a green greyish color and so were the pillars.