Hunting Part 1

AN:this will be a short story that will take place over multiple pages. It's about a week long boys hunting trip.
Also let's just pretend that some how Jason came back from you know.
Also I have not finished the hammer of Thor. I still need to read everything in the trials of Apollo after The burning maze, the ship of the dead, and the Kane chronicles. So I will not be including anything in them at this time. I might update this late so it fits.

Day 1:

Kyles POV:

I yawned after a long day of training demigods, outcasts, and others at camp hero. Yea yea I know what your thinking: "But Kyle what happened to Camp-half blood and Camp Jupiter?" Well to answer that, we got a new camp. It's located outside of Superior, CO. ((It's real look it up.)) Anyways. I decided I could use a break. Then I thought well maybe I could bring some friends for a boys trip. So that's what I did. First I went to Percy. I found him in training field 3. "Hey Percy, wanna go on a hunting trip, just the boys?" I asked him.

"Maybe." Percy said. "What time?"

"We head out later and don't come back for a week." I said.

"Ok,let me ask Annabeth." Percy said. "Also does Chiron know or anyone else?"

"I will ask them later." I responded.

"Ok see ya." Percy said.

"Yep." I said and ran at super speed to talk to the rest. ((Time skip time later that day. Also all the conversations went some what like Percy's.))

I sighed as I help my bag of supplies. I managed to get Chiron's permission to go. Also Percy, Hunter,the Stolls, Frank, Jason, Leo, Grover Magnus, Will, and Nico. I've been waiting here for the past 5 minutes as they are already 10 minutes late. Suddenly I see them walk up with their bags.

"We're here." Jason says.

"I can tell." I say. "You guys ready?"

"Yep." They all respond.

"Then come on." I say and started walking towards the van. Once we got in I drove for 1.5 hours to Rocky Mountain National Park. After a bit of driving we found where we would camp and parked the van.

"Well here we go." Percy said.

"We have enough tents?" Magnus asked.

"We should." Conner said.

"Let's get moving to the camp site." I said. I started walking and after around 15 minutes We Made it. I looked at my watch. "Let's hurry up so we can get some sleep and start the fun in the morning." I said. After another hour of setting things up and failing we finally got the tents set up.

"So we have 6 tents big enough for 2 people." Grover said.

"Yep." I said.

"So who's with who?" Frank asked.

"Well you guys can pick." I said.

"Cool. Now I know that all of you would want to stick with me the Bad Boy Supreme, but I will go with whoever's left." Leo said. We all started laughing.

"Just come to me when you have a partner." I said.

"Hey K, me and you?" Hunter asked as he walked up to me.

"Sure I responded. After less then 3 minutes everyone was sorted into a tent and had a partner. Me and Hunter at tent 1, Percy and Grover got tent 2, Jason and Leo got tent 3, the Stolls got tent 4, Frank and Magnus got tent 5, and Nico and Will got tent 6. We then played around for 2 hours.

"I'm so ready to sleep." Will said and started walking to his tent.

"Wait, I have something to say." I said. Will say back down.

"What?" He asked.

"Here are a few rules." I said. "1. Nico and Will, keep it PG. 2. Don't go out on your own. 3. No pranks. 4. Have fun. 5. Be safe."

"That all?" Will asked.

"Yep." I said and headed off to bed. I was out the moment I hit the pillow. Of course it was not a pleasant sleep at all.

AN:

So how did you all like it. Do you want me to continue this? I know this was kinda boring but that's because it's the first day. So if I do decide to do the rest it will hopefully get better.

Have a wonderful night or day.

Jackal out.