The strange mate

This will be a bit strange to some of you. But I assure you it's just as weird as the couples of camp half blood and camp Jupiter. Also this is the kids of Kyle and Luna, and Percy and annabeth mainly.

Kylie's POV:

I sighed, another day of high school. At least by cousins will be there. I'm the oldest daughter of the alpha of the outcasts, Kyle. My cousins that are going to school with me are: Sammy Zhang, son of Frank and Hazel Zhang. Jackie Grace, daughter of Jason and Piper Grace. Nick Stoll, son of Travis and Katie Stoll.  Tylor Stoll daughter of Conner and Lucy Stoll ( Lucy is a random OC I just made up as I was writing this) . Sam, and Esperanza Valdez, son and daughter of Leo and calypso Valdez. There is also Hunter Rodriguez, son of Clarrise and Chris Rodriguez. As well as. Bianca Solace, adopted son of Nico and Will Solace. And finally Luke Jackson, son of Percy and Annabeth Jackson. He's kinda hot. Anyways I walked into 8th period and saw him. He waved over to me and I kinda blushed. "Damn it Kylie he's your cousin." I thought to my self as I sat next to him. I didn't really hear much about what the teacher was saying and soon the bell ringed. So I got up and went to my locker. While there one of the jocks came up.

"Hey baby you wanna go out some time?" He asked.

"Fuck no, I want a mate!" My wolf, moonlight declared in my mind.

"You and me both." I said back. I let her take control since this school is at camp hero, so supernatural thing only.

"Nope." Moonlight said, popping the the P.

"Oh come on baby." The jock said.

"She said no!" A voice said, I turned to see Luke,standing there.

"S...sorry man." The jock said before running away. I think he was a son of Aphrodite.

"Why do they listen to your puny ass and not me." I said with a groan.

"Because even though your gonna be the first female alpha, they don't know that. Plus I'm way better." Luke said.

"Yeah yeah what ever helps you sleep at night." I said back.

"Come on, our parents are meeting us for you 16th birthday at the park." He said.

"Oh come on." I said and grabbed him super speeding out of there and to the park.

2 hours later because I can.

Almost everyone but my family and the Jackson's had left. The adults were talking and The other kids were playing. I was calling my friends and waiting for 1 minute when I'd turn 16 and be able to find my mate.

"I hope he's cute, and strong, and hot." Moonlight said, making me roll my eyes.

"What ever, I just hope he doesn't reject us." I said back. After hanging up with my friend the clock hit 6:00 pm, I was 16 years old. I looked around trying to catch any sent in case my mate was near. I saw my dad look at me and nod. I smiled and the saw a girl walking towards the others, she went up to Luke and hugged him, that's when I got the smell.

"Mate is near, find mate now." Moonlight started saying.

"Ok I'm going, calm down." I said. And followed the smell. I could tell that Luke didn't want the girl on him, and as kept following the smell it lead right to Luke. I was about to walk away when the girl, who I now saw was my friend Summer, kisses him without his consent. Suddenly my eyes turned silver as moonlight took control. She pushed the girl out of the way and looked at our mate.

"MINE!" was all she said before walking up to summer and beat her up. We kept punching till a hand was on our shoulder.

"Hey Kylie that's enough." My mom said, but moonlight just saw red and kept punching.