chapter 4

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

I run a brush through my curly blonde hair. I fucking hate fixing my hair,  I have to brush and brush and brush and brush my hair because it's full of knots.  When I finally get it straight the bus is pulling up to the stop. first day first day first day I silently think to myself. I scramble down the stairs grabbing a yogurt and hopping on the bus. What awaits me in this new school? I wonder how bad could it actually be. I'm actually pretty good at making friends though sometimes I can be hard headed and kind of bitchey. Whatever I just need to get it together and get this over with. The more I think about it really I want to go home. Everything is so new. i walk down my front stairs just as the bus pulls in. I look down at my outfit. Band t-shirt, skinny jeans and converse what could go wrong with that? I walk in and see that everybody is dressed in the color pinks purples oranges blues greens and Here I am in black. "shit" i silently whisper. i look  around for an open seat but i cant find one. So i walk down the aisle all of the sudden a pair if hands wrap around my wrist and pull me into the seat.

"What the actual fuck?" I yell.  he laughs still holding on my wrist. "Well you're a feisty one aren't you?" he laughs. I turn to face him. "Harry Styles" he introduces himself holding out his hand in mockery. I glare at his hand. "ok....." he awkwardly pulls his hand back. I go to climb out of his seat when he picks me up and sets me next to him and the window. "You cant just do that." i exclaim. "do what?" he smirks. i run my hand through my hair and fix my glasses."You cant just pull people out of the aisle whenever you feel like it! Its not polite." i say exasperated. His eyes rake up and down my body. He smirks. "did you know that most girls would give their eye teeth to be in your position?" he keeps staring at my breasts. I grab his face in my hands and tilt it up. "my eyes are up here." i say.  I let go of his face and stare angrily at the back of the seat. He looks at me curiously. I glare at him. "I've never met a girl like you," he starts. I wonder where this is going. I look at him a little bit closer, dark curly brown hair, piercing green eyes, muscular but on the leaner side. Hes cute. Like really cute. 

He look into my eyes, my heart beat increases.  "Do you want to be friends?" he inquires. I sigh inwardly. It would of really been awkward if he asked me out. I glance at him nonchalantly. "sure whatever." I say. I'm proud of myself i played that off in the coolest way i could but, inwardly i was screaming. I made a friend and a really cute one if i do say so myself. "Lemme see your schedule." i look at him questioningly and hand him the piece of paper. "hmmmmm..." he hums. "Ok i have three classes with you, band, English, and french." I look at him. " you're a freshman?" i ask. he looks at me weirdly. "well yeah... how old do you think i am?" i look him over. "like 16" i say embarrassed. he chuckles at my ignorance. "oh hon i wish." he looks at me his eyes twinkling with mischief. "im only 15," he starts, "do you really think i would be riding this stupid smelly bus if i could drive?" i laugh nervously. "uhhhhhh no." i stutter. He starts laughing as i lurch forward when the bus comes to a stop. i walk to my locker witch isn't to far from my first class, math, i turn the lock and the locker opens smoothly. "so far so good." i mumble.

I conquer the first class and move to my second, history, as I take my seat in the back row a boy with bleach blonde hair and piercings taps my shoulder. "Hey pretty lady. " he smirks as he slips me his number. 'What is it today with random boys hitting on me? ' I think. I look down at the paper.  It reads 123 555 555 callme ;) -Micheal. ugh he is so not my type. maybe we can be friends. the teacher asks us to pair up and i get stuck with a nerdy boy named Liam. Tall, lightish brown hair, and glasses. (according to him the glasses are only for fashion purposes). I try to help with the paper but he keep shooing me away so, i text, Brianna. As i pull out my phone the teacher starts to walk over  so i quickly slide my phone back into my pocket. The bell rings and i walk to my locker to get my flute for band. i walk to my locker and see some guy leaning agianst my locker.

 I stop. he's staring at me. I timidly walk to my locker. "hey," i start, "can you move a little bit i need to get into my locker." he smiles. And like OH MY GOD. He is fine like omg. I grab my flute out of my locker and he opens the locker next to me to grab what looks like a trumpet. "so you're in band to?" he asks. "i guess so." i start walking down the hallway and he follows me. "my name is calum, calum hood." he grins holding out his hand. "my name is brittany," i smile shaking his hand.  We walk silently to band. When iwalk into the classroom the teacher calls me over. "looking at your records, id say we should put you in second chair." she says turning to the flute section " Luis you are gonna have to move over ." I look twards the flute section and raise my eyebroes in surprise. A boy as first chair? I laugh to myself. I go to sit next to him as I'm sitting down I feel a hand in my pocket. I look down. "Wtf? " I look down to see that luis put his number in my pocket. Why do guys keep doing that?  I sit there half listening half not and the rest of the day goes by in a blur.
✺✺✺✺✺✺
Sorryguyshavent been updateing and this chapter sucks. Please vote and comment so have motivation to carry on writing. Ilysm ♡♡~kj