Chapter 26 - If I loose myself

I was standing in the alley, it was so dark and cold. I looked around me. You couldn't see anything more than dirty walls, old bench and falling leaves. I felt cold breeze go through my skin, I shivered and hugged myself to keep warm. I heard rustling behind me.

I fast turned around but I saw nothing except an old recycle bin. I looked closely at it but couldn't find anything too suspicious. I hear scream behind me what caused me to turn around. As I did I froze in my place.

It was some women screaming, she was pressed against the building wall. Someone, a man, was pressing her and doing something bad to her. I walked closer and saw that he was feeding on her. He was a vampire. I wanted to go closer and see that vampire's face.

I need to. I need to know who he is. I went closer and closer but still couldn't see him. I stepped one more step that I could see him, I was so close to the scene. But suddenly man with woman disappeared. They just vanished into thin like ghosts or something.

I stopped walking and looked around me. Maybe I will see him again. But nothing. Just falling leaves on the cold ground.

"Elizabeth... Elizabeth..." someone said in my minds. I couldn't figure out whom it belonged, cause voice was like a whisper and tone was changed. That someone doesn't want to be found. I looked around to see if someone came but I was left alone.

"Elizabeth... come to me... come... Elizabeth" that voice ringed in my head. With every word it became more louder and squeaking. I put my hands on my ears. It was too loud for me. I shut my eyes closed and screamed.

That voice didn't stop, it kept going louder and louder. It was in my head. It felt like it was ripping every cell slowly in my head and doing it over again and again. I couldn't control it. I fall on my knees and screamed more. My head was going to explode. It was too hurtful.

"Elizabeth... come to me... you need me... Elizabeth" Voice said as I let my final scream. Then everything changed. Alley disapeared with everything in it as voice kept repeating 'come, come, come' in my head.

"Elizabeth... come" voice said and everything stopped. It stopped. I could no longer hear that horrible voice. I slowly stood up and looked around as in instant. Nothing. It was just dark. I looked to my left and saw small light in the distance. I looked closer and walked in the light's direction. As I stepped closer I saw someone laying on the ground. It was a woman.

I walked closer and froze in my steps. It was woman from the alley, she was breathing slowly. She was still alive! I pulled next to her and found her pulse. She will live. I looked at her, she had black hair, her face features were perfect from her forehead to her jawline.

I couldn't see her eyes cause they were closed. But they were beautiful, I could feel it. Then I spotted something on her neck. I pulled her hair of her neck to the side. That's when I saw it. It was running down her weak body from her neck. It was so red, dark red almost black color. It slowly went down her neck.

I touched it. I felt it on my hands. I brushed my hand through her neck painting ornament with it. It was blood. Dark delicious hot blood. It was so tempting.

I heard someone gasp. I looked up and saw that woman opened her eyes. She looked scared and confused. She looked at me and wimped.

"W-who are you?" she asked, she was so clueless. And I was right her eyes were beautiful, they were bright blue color. I smiled down at her.

"I will help you." I said to her as I looked at her neck. That dark liquid still running down her body. I tilted my head to the side as my fingers touched blood on her skin. I was hypnotized by her blood.