Chapter 7- Musical Yellow

Nanamori and Satomi sat together discussing the group's logo at lunchtime, when suddenly, a yellow haired boy approached them.

"Are you Nanamori san?" he asked. Nanamori nodded."I am Root, student council president of this Utaite Gakuen. I want to join your group. Of course, I will give a proper introduction of my career as an utaite first. I have been an utaite for some pretty long time, my specialty is composing and I have been to music school as well. Anything else that you want me to add?" he asked.

"Can you sing something for me?" Nanamori asked and Root nodded. He sang in a beautiful voice, and then slightly cocked his head to the side. "So? Can I join?" he asked.

"Satomi kun, ready?" Nanamori asked. Satomi nodded as Root looked at them with a puzzled expression.

"SE-NO!" they shouted together.
"WELCOME TO STPRI!" they shouted excitedly. Nanamori smiled. Everything was going well. They had three members. Now to find the other three, for Nanamori had planned that Stpri would be a group of six. And a group of six it would be.

Super short chapter, sweet like Ruuchan-
Anyways now that Ruuchan is here, just the others are left. Wish me luck to write their chapters qwq. See you at the next chapter!