Chapter 10- Strawberry Prince Forever

Soraru hurriedly sat with Mafumafu and the rest of his friends in the seats they had bought. Nanamori had formed his dream group, Strawberry Prince or Stpri for short, at last and had invited them to watch their live concert in the school's cultural festival. The members were the student council and their friends, Satomi and Jel. Soraru had lost contact with them for a month, they had had no time to talk to each other at all. Strawberry Prince had been preparing their live as well as doing the student council work, so they had been pretty busy. They had also been working hard to promote their group, releasing MVs of their songs, releasing their first full album, doing livestreams everyday and uploading videos on their respective channels and on the group channel on YouTube everyday. Soraru had offered to help them out, and promote them with popular utaite power, but Nanamori had refused straight away, saying that they would get there with their own power. And so they had. They'd made over 130,000 fans just in a month. It wasn't something that new in Utaite Gakuen, since any utaite got noticed and became popular as long as they were good, but normally it was just a 10,000 or something. Stpri's hard work had earned them a lot of fans, and they probably would become more popular than anyone else in a year. Soraru just wished they would take a break, because they worked too much.

The lights suddenly dimmed around them and fans cheered as six people came onto the stage. Nanamori, Satomi, Colon, Jel, Riinu and Root. His friends. He suddenly felt proud of them, and whispered "how young" because of which Mafumafu and the others gave him a glare. He got it, he was old, no need to tease him about it.
They had worn disguises so that the people around them would not recognize them, but the fans were so focused on the live that they did not even look at them. Soraru enjoyed every song that they sang, every bit of talks they did, and also the small interactions they had with the audience. When the last song played, he heard himself slowly singing along in low tones.
Strawberry Prince Forever
Saa minna de tanoshimou
Beri beri sankyuu kono eien ni
Tsuzuiteku sutoori
Strawberry Prince Forever
Saa minna de odorou yo
Beri beri sankyuu kono basho e
Issho no tsukutte ikou
Atarashii sutoori

"Thank you everyone!!!! We are still not the best but thank you for coming!!!! We are really grateful!!! Please take care of Stpri from now on too!" Nanamori shouted. The fangirls responded with high energy as every member thanked them for coming. Soraru smiled. He wished the best for Strawberry Prince from the bottom of his heart, and he knew the rest of his friends did too.

Conclusion of the Strawberry Prince arc had been made. Also, the order in which Soraru spoke their names is in order of colour gradation www if you noticed. Totally unnecessary. New arc will start now yey.