2/10

T/W/// DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

2/10 It's only 4 days til' valentines day but you only have one person in mind. He's in your same class and he's also the leader of the group you are in. The phantom thieves.

It is the last class of the day and you are sitting there watching the time go by on the clock. As you pack up your books you get a notification on your phone. 'BZZZZZZZ!' The phone shakes. You take a look at your phone and it's from Sumire, she texted you. She says on the text,.. "Hey, Um, I want to tell you something and I'm really nervous about it. Do you think we can meet by the vending machines after school.?" You immediately write back, "Yeah, of course!" Because you care a lot about her and as a fellow phantom thief. The school bell rings and you immediately get up and grab your bag. "Thank you Kawakami sensei." You tell sensei. "I'll see you later! Have a nice day." She tells you and you walk out of the classroom. You immediately walk out of the school and down the steps at the entrance. You immediately see Sumire waiting for you in front of the vending machines. "Sumire! Hey!" You say to her as you walk over to her.

"Hey senpai." She calls you this because you are a second year and she is a first year. You immediately walk close to her and say "Hey, What's up?" She immediately blushes and looks at you. You look back at her in confusion. "Are you okay Sumire?" You ask her. She looks around and whispers to you, "Um.. Senpai. I have a crush on someone and can I tell you?" She looks down and blushes. "Yeah! It's alright Sumire." You tell her. She slowly looks up and tells you in a nervous voice, "I have a crush on.. Akira senpai and its almost valentines day. I don't know what to do. Should I just go for it and ask him?" You felt your heart break. You care about Sumire so much that you have to give up on asking Akira. You know that he probably doesn't even like you, so you are just going to watch her ask him because you care about her a lot. "You should go for it! You are perfect for him!" You tell her. "You really think so senpai?!" "Of course." You tell her. You slowly hear footsteps grow closer to you. You immediately turn around. You immediately see a dorky looking guy with glasses shining in the light. "Hey!" Akira says to you. You felt a sharp pain in your heart. "Hey Akira." you say to him. "Hey shortie." Akira says as he laughs. "Shut up! I'm literally like 4 and a half inches shorter than you!" Akira laughs. "Oh hey Sumire!" Akira says. She blushes. "Hey! Umm. I have to go home and finish my homework!" She says as she hurries away. You both look at her as she walks away. "Um, do you want to come over today? I got a new dlc for super smash bros." Akira asks you. You immediately knew you had to decline because you knew you would get in the way of Sumire if anything. "Um no.. I have to go home and finish some stuff." You tell Akira and you immediately walk away. He looks at you while you hurry away. You finally get on the train and you can feel a sharp pain. You look down at your wrists and try to hide them. It's a hot summer day but you still wear long sleeves because you are scared of showing anyone your wrists. You finally get home and walk up to your room. "Hey!" Your mom says. "I made dinner come down." You yell back at her " I'm still quite full from the lunch you made me today! It was pretty big." You close your bedroom door and scurry in your bag to see a full bento box. You stopped eating because you feel so pressured by school and you always feel alone. You immediately go outside to the trash can and throw away all your food.