Eight

The Feeling of Heartbreak

Have you ever thought

what could be the possible consequences

the Goddess of Love

has to face once her heart was full of

betrayal, hate, jealously, and sadness?

As expected, the match ended in favor of Anos. It wasn't such a big deal, the three of you in his group doesn't even do anything. The enemy has taken the damage, and in return all you can do was to at least heal them.

"You recruit me for your friends sake, what now?"

You just finished healing Sasha's group

You stand up, saw Kaiser smiling and waving at you behind Anos.

"That's not the only reason"

You smile, thinking of a good reason it could be.

"What else, then?"

You know who much of a kind person he is despite his title, that is something you knew a very long time ago. Never once did he ever show some affection towards others knowing you is enough. So you didn't expect her answer to be.

"Your eyes were so beautiful"

the first time was rejection and sadness

second was jealousy

Your heart was aching, it can be seen through your mesmerizing (eye color) iris but he doesn't care at all. The anger running through his vanes when it comes to you was enough for him to enjoy you suffer, yet his heart was telling him it was enough, time for him to snap on his senses and go to you.

You pretend like it was nothing, yet your heart was breaking and aching it felt really new and uncomfortable to you and unbearable. But you have no time to be weak in front of them. So you gave them a smile and proceeded to walk towards them and stand next to Kaiser, who watched your (eye color) eyes starts to go dull and dull as moments passed by.