Ten

The Awakening

You don't know how long have you been walking, but you bet it was almost a week since you saw everything

You don't know how long have you been walking, but you bet it was almost a week since you saw everything. You know walking away right now would be the worst choice of all but you have nothing. Nothing to loose, it's not like Anos would chase after you after knowing you walked away, because if that was the case, he would have founded you the first 24 hours you've been missing.

It hurts, it hurts so bad.

Then let it out

There comes the voices once again, ever since you saw Anos with Sasha the voices started appearing on your head like a broken record

Let it out

You let out a groan, hand going on your chest for it hurts, your heart was aching so bad you want to rip it out your chest then stump on it dead.

Let it all out

"No!"

You scream

It was a good thing you manage to get out of the town, none would have seen your strange behavior

Let it out (First name)(Last name)

"Shut up"

Let your anger, sadness, rejection, betrayal, jealousy out (Your name)

"Shut up!"

You scream, a huge power coming out of your body enough to knock the tress in the forest that was currently surrounding you.

And for a moment, everything felt right.

Venting your frustration out was a huge pain relief to you.

But it was wrong, you know that. You are the Goddess of Love.

But you are also the Goddess of Chaos and Hatred.

You close your eyes shut, trying your best to calm down.

The damage has already done dear.

That was enough to made you open your eyes. Looking down on your hand already to see it turning dark, turning black.

"No, this can't be!"

Oh yes it is.

"No, I didn't wish for this to happen! No!"

You scream in frustration, only to knock out the tress surrounding you once again.

The awakening already started the moment you felt those negative emotions (First name).

Why don't you sit down and watch from the side while I take over you and destroy the world that prevent me from existing in the first place?

"I won't let you!"

You replied, only to felt a sharp pain on your chest, sending you kneeling on the ground. Wheezing in pain

Aren't you listening? It already started, it already begun. There is no point of stopping it

then you heard her laugh

"I can"

You took a deep breath

"Love is the most powerful magic in this world. Love conquers everything"

Love? Isn't it the same thing that cost you to be like this?

For a moment you stop

She's right

Then the final stage of awakening was done

Your body dropped on the ground, keeping the broken soul inside, keeping the broken Goddess of Love locked away deep in her own body as she finally submitted and fall in despair, knowing that the Goddess of Chaos and Hatred was right, love was the one that lead her here. It was her consequence from falling in love with that man.

And that she has to accept that consequence,

Just when she was about to fall asleep, as her eye lid was about to close putting her into a eternal slumber locked away inside her own body when a flash of Anos face suddenly came into her. Causing her eyes to snap wide open.

Then once again, the black stuff that was about to conquer her whole body lessen, only having half of her body.

"You sure is persistent"

Vivi, the Goddess of Chaos and Hatred whisper to herself, you.

With the two of Goddess currently possessing half the body

The answer should be simple

If none of the host refuse to back off

The body would be too fragile to handle it

And in a span off 3 days

Will die

Killing both souls inside