Part 16

It's day 17, and I'm wandering the halls of the school looking for Toko. I go around the third floor, checking all the rooms. She isn't anywhere to be found here. Going downstairs, I continue my fruitless search.

I go into the library, and see Toko.
"That was not the book I asked for!" A cold voice rung throughout the room. "Get it right this time." Byakuya finishes.
"Y-Yes sir." Toko stammers, running off to the shelves. How dare he treat her like that?

I walk up to Togami.
"Yes? Why are you disturbing my reading." He grunts.
"What makes you think you can treat her like a slave?" I seethe.
"Nobody seems to mind." He smirks.
"I mind, ok? I CARE ABOUT HER! Stop treating her like garbage!" I shout trying to regain my composure.

I fail.
I punch him in the face, and he bleeds a little. He screams, and Toko comes running back.
"Do you know what you just did?" He yells, and I nod. "You just assaulted THE Byakuya Togami, heir to the Togami empire." He says, calm, collected, and a little intimidating.
"Yep! I did! Wham, straight on the face!" I smile, not letting him see the slight fear. "I can't let you treat the one I care about like that."
I blush a little, but quickly drag Toko out of the room. She squeaked, surprised by the sudden exit. Byakuya looks like he is about to say something, but stops himself, knowing that I wouldn't cut him any slack.

Pushing into her dorm room, we sit down on the two beds we have joined together in her room to make one big bed. It's a lot more comfortable then sleeping on the floor, that's for sure and certain.

"You can't let him treat you like that!" I quietly yell.
"B-But I don't k-know what else t-to do." She whispers.
"Anything but that." I reply bluntly. She looks slightly dejected. I lean over and hug her.
"Hey, it's ok. I'm here for you." I remind her, planting a small kiss on her lips. Her face goes pink,
And I giggle.
"You can't keep being his slave. I won't allow it." I smile at her. "You are worth so much more than you think you are."
She just needs to realise it. I was expecting some sort of retaliation, but all I hear is silence.

She gives me a small smile, and we read books until the nighttime announcement plays.

Thankyou for reading! Hope you are enjoying