EPILOGUE: Special 💖

Third person POV

Kongpob leaned back in his chair biting his lower lip as he watched his man in the front, perfectly clad in formals. Arthit looked enticing and assertive as he gave his presentation.

They are having a general meeting with all the departments about their new project on plastic piping system. Arthit will be representing his department through out the project and this being his first project, he is nervous as hell.

Arthit has come up with perfect strategies for procuring products and services, so all he had to do is properly present his ideas in front of other department representatives and the CEO. But a certain someone is making it difficult by shamelessly ogling at him.

Being the CEO, Kongpob knows its not the time nor the place to get distracted by his gorgeous boyfriend, yet he couldn't help himself from looking at those talkative pretty lips ripe for kissing, wishing to bite those plumps right then and there.

Kongpob sighed. Arthit would have been a blushing mess under his scrutiny by now, if not for the fight they had two days back. Now he is blatantly ignoring his CEO boyfriend.

Kongpob sighed again when he saw that flashy promise ring in Arthit's finger, naughtily mocking at him. Again what was their fight about....?

Kongpob's pov

Kongpob's pov

It is Arthit's birthday, first time he will be celebrating with us. Just like anyother boyfriend I wanted to throw a surprise party and planned to propose him on the same day too, to make it memorable.

Its nearly been a year since we are together and several months since Arthit moved in with us under my mom's persistence. So we're all living under the same roof like a real family and I couldn't ask for more.

But still, I felt like it wasn't enough. I want to give him the family he always dreamed of, to officially make him a part of it. And that's where my idea of proposing him budded from.

I invited all of his friends from college, some of his colleagues, his favorite people from his orphanage where he grew up. I even took the pain of inviting his riotous brother along with his boyfriend. And boy!! His boyfie Tutor was one angel of a person. I really wonder how that wonderful soul fell in love with a rouge. Well, not my business.

And most importantly I asked for Mr. Kiet's permission, for which he said something along the line of 'one tear, you'll be torn'. Incredible In-Laws right? Tchh.

Anyways, everything was set for the party, and as for the surprise element, I requested everyone not to wish him beforehand and act as if we had forgotten. I was very excited...but strangely Fighter warned me of Arthit's mood-swing, which I idiotically neglected.

When the time was right in the evening, Arthit entered the darkness of our house with only one light focused on me surrounded by rose petals, serial bulbs and red helium balloons with a mega sized 'marry me' sign at the background.

Thanks to Pat and my Mom for this romantic setup, they even had encouraged me that nobody can say no to this heart swooning proposal.

So when Arthit took amble steps forward the stupid me without even gauging his expression, pulled out the ring as I went on one knee and asked the very epic cliche question, "Will you marry me Oon?"

No smile, nothing, he simply snatched the ring from me. Before I could ask anything, our family and friends came out shouting 'happy birthday' with poppers, balloons and cake.

Arthit still looked at me, "Is this all your idea?" and I dumbly nodded. Then he left me and thanked everyone.

Everyone congratulated us for being engaged and all....but I am totally confused.

Is he angry? But why?..

He took the ring though....it means YES right? Or not?

And from then on, he is wearing that ring but is giving me the cold shoulder. And its already been two days...

.

.

"If you have no further questions, let us end the meeting here"

Holy crap!! I forgot we were in the middle of the meeting.

As I was lost in my self musing, I didn't realize that the meeting has already ended.

I was so bothered by Arthit, that I couldn't even focus on the meeting...At this rate, I cannot work peacefully.

I must clear whatever that is clogging our relationship today itself.

"Alright gentlemen, good job. We will end the meeting for today. I request everyone to leave your project documents with Mr.Rojnapat here. I will have to go through it again.

And Mr. Rojnapat, I want you in my office as soon as possible"

Lets put an end to my misery too...

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Please vote and comment!!!

LONG LIVE PERAYA💗!!!