Joint Venture

The following day, Aizawa and you finally went out for patrol near the outskirts of the city. According to Aizawa, it was to be a joint venture with another pro hero with another UA student but you had no idea who it was going to be until you saw a familiar-looking car pull up to curb beside your guys. You saw your father and girlfriend step out and Uraraka had a completely surprised look on her face. Uraraka mirrored your reaction of both surprise and joy. She walked over to you and hugged you and you hugged back.

Your father cleared his throat to gain your attention, to which you stopped hugging your girlfriend and hugged your dad.

Asura: Goo to see you again, kiddo.

(Y/N): Likewise.

Asura: So, Eraser, how has the boy been treating you?

Aizawa: He's improving.

Asura: Good to know. At least you got him improving his quirk.

Aizawa: Let's not worry about that now. The police had called us in due to a large spike of crime for this area. By comparison to a majority of the city, it's not much so I figured it could mark a good testing spot for a couple of students. You two were chosen due to relationship. We wanted to see what you two were capable of.

You and Uraraka looked to one another, smiled, and nodded.

Aizawa: Alright, get going you two.

Uraraka: Wait, just us?

Aizawa: This is a test. It's not our place to interfere. Good luck.

Asura and Aizawa leapt off and away leaving you two by yourselves. You both looked at one another and blushed slightly before looking away.

(Y/N): It's...it's good to see you again.

Uraraka: Same here.

(Y/N): We should probably get going.

Uraraka: Right.

You and Uraraka began to walk down the street, looking for crime and ways to be a proper hero. While it wasn't much, you were fine with the work, besides, it did give you time to spend with Uraraka.

(Y/N): So...how has my dad been treating you?

Uraraka: He's a lot friendly than I thought! He's really nice and supportive! How about you? How has your internship been?

(Y/N): Mostly training my quirk. Working out non-stop. This is my first time really going out on patrol.

Uraraka: Really? You've been inside that much?!

(Y/N): Mr. Aizawa said it was useless since he could teach me that in a classroom. Honestly, I'm just happy to step out and get away from him.

Uraraka: Well, you look stronger.

(Y/N): You think so?! I mean-if you-

Uraraka giggled and smiled up at you. You smiled back down at her until you heard a beeping noise. Uraraka pulled out a wrist communicator. She tapped it and smiled before showing a crime alert.

Uraraka: Robbery. Just a few blocks from here. You want to check it out?

(Y/N): Let's roll.

You and Uraraka ran down the street towards the robbery. Upon turning the corner, you saw a man in a purple suit leading two thugs out of the jewelry store. He glanced back at you both and pulled out his cane and fired a grenade at you two. You pulled Uraraka out of the way and evaded the blast.

(Y/N): You ok?

Uraraka: Yeah!

(Y/N): Alright then. Let's roll.