Returning to Class

The following day was the final day of Internships for the first years. Most of them ended halfway through the day so students could get back to Musutafu on time while others lasted until the end of the day, forcing some to ride the train at night. Either way, your entire class returned safe and sound with Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki only receiving major physical injuries. You yawned as you crashed down into your seat, tired from the training Aizawa had put you through.

You could overhear some of the kids talking about their internships and the close relationship they had with the pro hero. You were still until you saw Uraraka sit down in the seat in front of you. She waved and smiled and you returned the smile greatly. However, laughter consumed the room as Bakugo walked in. You and Uraraka looked out and could easily see the reason. Bakugo's hair was pushed down some posh style, making him look more like a prep boy than anything else.

You couldn't help but laugh alongside Kirishima and Sero.

Kirishima and Sero: (Laughing) Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo?!

Bakugo: Stop laughing. My hair is used to this way now. I can't get it back. Didn't you hear me? I'll kill you both.

Sero: I'd like to see you try, pretty boy.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

(Y/N): And he's back.

Uraraka: You have to admit though, he's better like this than that docile thing?

(Y/N): You sure about that?

Bakugo: I'LL BREAK YOU!!!

You sighed and leaned back in your chair. You and Uraraka then heard about some of the other internships. Mineta got screwed over with his and Mt. Lady while Kaminari had a pretty good time. The same went around for a few others such as Jiro or Tsu. But regardless of that, your class went out to meet with All Might for hero basic training later that morning.

Apparently, the goal was to move through this industrial city to the center where All Might was standing. And luckily for you, it was taking what you learned and applying it into action. You couldn't weight to see how Aizawa's training pulled for this type of workout. With that said, the first group moved in which included you, Midoriya, Iida, Ashido, Sero, and Ojiro. From outside, the rest of the class and All Might had monitors set up to watch.

Kirishima: Everyone in this group has really good mobility. Kaminari, who's your pick? I'm putting money on Sero.

Kaminari: Oh yeah. I got odds on Ojiro.

Mineta: I choose Ashido. Because she has a super athletic bod.

Bakugo: All I know is that Deku will be last.

Kirishima: Uraraka, who do you-

Uraraka: (Y/N). 100% in.

Mineta: You always pick him in these things. What are you-(thinking) Oh I get it now.

Mineta smirked as All Might called for the race to begin. Without hesitation, you ran forward and began to leap up along the rooftops. Sero also quickly took to the tops, swinging from rooftop to rooftop. However, your speed on the ground made you faster and the sheer strength you gained was enough to keep ahead. However, what came as a surprise was seeing Midoriya cross both of you and take the lead.

Sero: What the-

(Y/N): Whoa! Way to go man!

You picked up the pace and continued to run after him, even faster than before. You tried a new trick with your quirk and sprayed fire onto your hands and threw it to the ground. You stepped onto it and jumped forward. Your molten feet gave you the ability to sink a bit into the walls and run along them. With your added strength, you were able to stay up to pace with Midoriya.