Chapt 1 - First time..

??? POV

I was watching the store for dad since I didn't have school today and I tend to take care of his store sometimes.. It's oddly quiet ngl

He recently started coaching a team grandpa used to coach! I thinks it's cool he's back at what he's most passionate in! They're at a school right near here too so I guess that's cool! Kurasuno? Something like that..

~time skip~

I was sitting on the chair watching the fan move from side to side when something reflective caught my eye..? It looked familiar and then it hit me. Dads phone..

I hurry out the door putting my apron on the counter asking someone to watch the store for me, and ran towards the direction of the school. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed but then again dads dealing with a bunch of boys in a gym with lots of noise around.. so I guess it slipped his mind.

I run down the road and continue to run until I hear a bunch of screeching feet running and a familiar voice yelling.

"Hinata I know you can jump higher! Tsukishima I swear stop picking on Kageyama!" I laugh lightly at my dads comments because the only other time he's like this is when someone does something really wrong at the store.

I finally stop and peak through the door into the gym and see dad. As soon as I'm about to knock I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey! Um.. are you lost?" I turn around slowly to see a boy a little taller than me with brown and blonde jelled back hair. He gave me a smile and pushed open the door grabbing my hand and pulling me inside with him.

"HEY! Guys! I think this girls lost!!" He yells towards the others. So much for being unnoticed... Dad looks over towards me and is slightly confused yet relived.

I look down towards my feet, "Hey, Dad you forgot your phone I came to give it to you!" I look up trying to ignore the others stares and walk towards dad. I hand him his phone. "Thanks sweetie, but who's managing the store!" I giggle and explain he doesn't need to worry.

"Alright as long as your ok to stay here until practice ends due to it being too dark. No buts I'm your father and I get to chose!" He smiles satisfies while I grumble and go to sit in the corner.

I pull out my phone and look at my messages then two girls approach me with smiles. They look friendly but I'm still suspicious.

One with glasses and raven hair extends a hand to me. "I'm Kyoko and this is Yachi, we're club managers nice to meet you!" She lets out a soft smile.

The one I'm assuming is Yachi smiles a big bubbly smile. "I've never seen Coaches daughter! He talks about you all the time and from what he said everything's tru! I hope we can be friends!" She beams.

I try to process what Yachi said. Coach talks about you.... Let's be friends? What do you mean friend?

I smile at her and go "ok!"

From what I can tell this is gonna be a long night.. ;)

———————————

Hope you guys liked the first chapter of this new book I'm making! The official cover isn't ready yet but it will be finished soon! I'm just having art block atm. And yes it is gonna be a lot of fluff eventually but also my bestie angst hehe~

Pls vote if you want more 💕✨