Chapt 2 - A long night..

??? POV

After about 10 more minutes of these guys jumping around and doing some warm up drills they got to take a break and dad came over to me.

"Hey Yui, sorry to keep you hear and I'm sorry I forgot my phone.. I should be more careful but thanks for bringing it to me." Dad trailed off rubbing his neck. I smiled "it's fine! I've never seen karasuno before so this is so cool for me! You always tell me stories about them and I can see why u like them so much!" I happily beam and then look over to the boys who are... staring? Am I that embarrassing?

Dad walks over to another teacher and continues to discuss club things with him ig..

I decide to observe what's going on at the moment..

There are two boys yelling at eachother, sort of like some argument.. over milk? One guy is tall and has dark raven hair and blue eyes. He looks quite pissed ngl. Bet he loves milk-

The one next to him is much shorter, about a head shorter actually and has fluffy orange hair, he's jumping a lot XD it makes me laugh.

Across from them are two more boys one with short blonde hair and glasses while the other one is much shorter with dark geeen hair and freckles? They seam to be getting a drink.

I go too look back towards dad when a ball flies right over my head landing next to me. I pause then look up to see the same guy from before staring at me wide eyed and guilty. He and another guy with a shaved head rush over.

"IM SO SORRY! IM SORRY ARE U OK?!" The shorty asks. "YEA WHAT HE SAID IM ALSO SORRY!!" the shaved headed one repeats, I smile lightly and go to stand up. "It's fine, don't worry I'll be ok!" I look over towards two more incoming people-

They don't look too happy-

———————————

Hey guys! Thanks for reading haha and I've got some time to spare atm so I'll write some more of this tonight and most likely post soon too! Please vote for this and follow me so you can stay updated!

And yes I do take requests atm!! :3