Chapt. 3 - New friends

(Ukai POV)

I make them take a break and walk over towards Yui. She looks up at me and hands me my phone, I thank her and before she goes back to talking with the managers.
I trust these boys with my life but there's a nagging at the back of my mind saying Istg I'm gonna kill them if they do anything-

I look around the room and see Takeda waving at me so I go over to speak with him.

———————
(Yui POV)

I walk away from Kyoko and Yachi to go and look around the club more. I soon stumble upon two looking to be third years talking to eachother about the milk situation. I approach them slowly.

"Kageyama has to get over tsukishima dealing with his milk." One says, "Yea but Tsukki also has to get over picking on Kageyama at some point.. even tho it is a little funn-" the first one slaps the other.. "It's Not!" They notice me.

"Hey! Your Coaches daughter right? I'm Sugawara but you can call me Suga! And this is daichi." He smiles at me and so does the guy next to me. "Nice to meet you!" Daichi says. "Nice to meet you guys too" I say with a small smile.

We sit and talk for a while until an even taller guy approaches us, he was wearing a headband and his hair pulled back in a bun. He looked sort of intimidating and I sort of looked away.
He smiled and looked at me. "Hey! I'm asahi.. nice to meet you!" He rubs his neck awkwardly and I look up at him and smile, now as he's slightly awkward he looks like a giant teddy bear and not intimidating at all!
"Hey I'm Yui, coaches daughter" I beam at him and he gets flustered and looks away. I shake it off and the four of us continue to talk until they have to go back to practice. I have to say they're all super nice atm so I feel ok talking to them.

I take my normal seat on the side and watch them once more.

~Time Skip~

(Still Yui's POV)

I fall asleep eventually due to the time and am eventually waken up by a dude that looks familiar but I'm not sure if I've seen before, he has short, blonde hair and glasses. He looks at me and says. "Up now Yui. Practice is over"

I look at him and question how he knows my name. "How did you know my name? I haven't told you it.." i trail off as he fixes his glasses and says something I'll never forget.

"Long time no see Strawberry"

——————————————————-

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love leaving y'all on cliffhangers but yes- things are about to get complicated hehe~
Stay tuned!!