Prison Visit

(Third Person)

(Earth)

"Hey, Olive. It's been a while." Hudson shakes his head and his blonde hair bounces around his face. "I see you've been busy."

Hudson was Olivia's only friend in the world. His hair was shaggy and blonde and he had the brightest green eyes. His skin was fair and his nose was sharp, angular, and perfectly formed. He was so similar to Lloyd, Olivia had noticed, it was almost scary. She could swear they were twins.

"I guess you could say that," Olivia replied defeatedly through the phone provided by the prison during visiting hours. The glass dividing them seemed like an impenetrable barrier. Especially since all she wanted was to hold him. Hug him. Have him pat her back and tell her everything was going to be okay. And he would do it for her because he was that kind of friend. The kind everyone wanted and only few could have.

"Well..." Hudson held his hand up to the glass separating them. "I will try to get you out of here."

Olivia held her hand to the glass, placing it right on top of Hudson's hand. "Promise?"

"Promise." He replied and smiled. Olivia returned it. It was nice to have a friend she could trust.

"I have to go now," Hudson announced and bit his lip.

Hudson and Olivia bid goodbye to each other. But an unforeseen circumstance put Hudson on edge. On his way out, he bumped into Lloyd who was just coming in, the ninja following behind him.

"Oh, sorry, dude." Said Lloyd hurridly. He hadn't yet noticed the familiar features on Hudson's face. One's exact duplicates of his own. Lloyd did a double-take at the man he had just bumped into and then opened his mouth to scream Cloak's name aloud. Hudson slapped his hand over Lloyd's mouth to shush him.

"Now now, Lloyd, you can't go making a scene. This isn't Ninjago, after all, you can't just go fighting people wherever you go" Whispered Cloak quickly. Lloyd ripped Cloak's hand off of his mouth. The ninja watched the scene intently, no one daring to start a scuffle. Especially since the watchful eyes of the prison guards were trained on them.

"What are you doing here?" Lloyd spat.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Lloyd? I'm visiting a friend." He gestured to Olivia who glared at Cole upon seeing him in the group. Cole hid his face by putting his head down, allowing his shiny black hair to conceal him. "You tell her about me and she'll never believe you. As far as you're concerned, I've been her friend for two years."

Cole stared at him with hatred in his eyes. The other ninja set their loathful scowls on Cloak as he stalked off, purposely smacking his shoulder into Lloyd with as much force as he could muster.

The ninja were deeply troubled. But they hadn't come for Cloak, they came for Olivia. Cole walked over with everyone behind him and picked up the phone hesitantly. Olivia pondered for a moment but then picked up the phone, holding it up to her reproachfully.

"Hi, Olivia," Cole said and then put his head down in shame, knowing his words were futile. "I'm...I'm so sorry..."

Olivia scoffed. "I bet you are." She settled her lips into a hard line and glared at Cole. Cole lifted his head to look her in the eyes, his own turning red with remorse.

"I swear to you, Olivia, I will get you out of here," Cole whispered.

"Yeah, Olivia, you can trust us," Nya added. Olvia narrowed her eyes at her.

"Trust you? You expect me to trust you. After all, you've done? You've used me, you tricked me, you betrayed me, you allowed me to get thrown in this wretched place and now you want to act like I can trust you?" Olivia pointed an accusing finger at Cole. "You got me here!"

"Olivia, we're really sorry. I'm really sorry." Cole repeated and looked up at her.

"I don't believe you." Olvia stared into his grey orbs. "Anything that was between us is history."

Cole looked around at his teammates, begging for help with his eyes. They had nothing to give. He turned his head back to Olivia and she spoke anew.

"Don't visit me again." And with that she hung up the phone, leaving her words hanging in the air.

Cole repeated her last words under his breath. "Don't visit me again." He laid his head on the desk and simply lay there for a while, mulling it all over.

Jay placed his hand on Cole's shoulder. "Don't worry, Cole, we are going to get her out of here. Somehow..."