4.) The Deal

💥Katsuki Bakugo's Pov💥

As much as I hate it, raccoon eyes was probably right. I should probably hear Ochako out, it was gonna drive me crazy if I didnt. So, after the final bell I grabbed my stuff and walked over to her desk. She looked up at me from her seat and raises an eyebrow at me. "Need something Katsuki?"

She still calls me Katsuki. For some reason that makes me feel better.

"Can... can we talk..?" I ask quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear me.

"Oh, so now the great Katsuki Bakugo wants to talk?" She asks, starting to pack up her stuff.

I sigh, knowing I deserve the insult but it still doesnt make me happy.

"Yeah I do, so can we?"

"That depends. What do you want to talk about?" She asks, standing up and grabbing her bag.

I take her bag from her and carry it with my own just like I always used to. She smiles a little at me, giving me the strength to continue this conversation without yelling.

"I wanna talk about what you were gonna say last night. We're in person now so you can tell me right?" I ask as we start walking back to the dorms.

"I dont know if I should tell you Katsuki." She says bluntly.

"What? Why?" I demand, trying my best not to raise my voice.

"Because of last night. Because of the weeks leading up to the break up. I have no idea what you're gonna do and that's scares me." She says, looking straight ahead as we walked out the door.

We walk silently for a minute before I break the silence again.

"How can I make it up to you?"

She is quiet for a moment before saying, "prove to me that you've made progress."

I nod slowly. That sounds reasonable. And smart. That's one of the reasons I like her so much, she is fair and smart, she could've told me that I had to publicly humiliate myself or beg, but she just asked me to prove myself.

"How long do I have?"

She hums for a second before answering, "A week?"

"Deal."

We started walking up the stairs of the dorm.

"How about, you walk me to class, we talk at lunch and we either call or hangout after school every day?" She says.

"Easy. And the weekend?" I ask, hoping she'll say we have to hangout.

"We go somewhere together at least one of the days and the other one we have to either talk in person or call for at least an hour."

I smile a little and nod again. By then we had made it up all of the stairs and were standing outside her dorm.

"Sound good?" She asks.

"Definitely pink cheeks."

She holds her pinky out to me. I roll my eyes making her giggle but still lock my pinky with hers, meaning I promised.

"I'm gonna go do the homework, so I'll call you later?" She asks, unlocking her door.

"Yeah sure, talk to you then." I say, walking across the hall to my own door and unlock it before looking back at her.

"Talk to you then boom boy."

"Whatever shorty."

She giggles and walks into her room closing the door behind her. I grin and open my door, walk inside and lean against it after it closes, still smiling. I have a whole week to prove to her I am better and can give her better.