2

September 28, 2019

Saturday

Click! Click! Click! The cameras shuttered repeatedly inside the press con hall.

"Miss Kimberly, rumors say you are going to be a lead in the new drama, "Crayon Café". Is it true?" a reporter asked.

"Oh, JNB entertainment's drama? I asked as the paparazzies shuttered their cameras more.

"Yes," the reporter answered with a perplexed face.

"About that, Yes, I am going to be playing a lead role with Darth Grey. I dont really know if I can spill much more information, but I hope that satisfied you," I answered with a smile.

After the press con

"Ugh, Shelly I am tired. What's next in my schedule?" I asked while drinking my iced coffee.

"JNB meeting. Were going to talk about when the shooting will start." Shelly answered with a sigh.

Seems like she is exasperated by my attitude. Oh well, you chose that path in life. Why cant you just resign? I am tired of seeing your face.

"Were going now, Orden is waiting in the car. The meeting is in 10 minutes, we need to hurry," Shelly said as she carried all my stuff.

"Okay!" I replied with excitement.

Dinner

8 p.m.

at a private restaurant

"Kimberly!" Tina exclaimed as she ran to me.

"Tina!" I teared up and hugged her tightly.

I admit I showed Jake and Tina some attitude the last time we met but I love them. I might appear as a stubborn and bossy girl, but I have a soft spot for these people.

The reason I am so attached to them is because they were my college friends that comforted me the time, I hit rock bottom in life.

I was diagnosed with depression and insomnia because of too much stress and problems.

I admit acting at a young age gave me so many problems. I had health problems because of irregular eating.

I wanted to be thin because I had so many haters because of my body shape.

I was not very known that time so I could still go to school personally. My mom did not want me to be home schooled. A reason she also told me to go to school personally is for me to make friends. She said I needed friends before I become famous.

I could not understand what she meant, the first time I heard it.

I mean, now I know why she said that. Having no friends feel so draining. Not having someone to run to after all the stress at the end of the day feels so draining.

Tina and Jake own a very famous brand all over the world, ToJer. Of course, I endorse that clothing line here in Scotland. That is what we promised each other when we were in college, that I will sponsor their clothing line.

It was their dream to open a shop and a clothing line. That time, we were still friends and now.... Their dating!

"Have you eaten dinner?" I asked.

"I havent, but have you? Your last schedule ends at 1 a.m. You should eat well," Tina explained as she walked with me to our table.

"Its fine, Im used to it. College was worse."

"Ugh dont bring that up, Kimberly. I hated seeing you so weak, college was a total mess."

"Fine. Oh, and where did you go to earlier?"

"A meeting."

"Ah, Okay. Let us eat, now. Jake is busy with contracts, right?" I asked as I sat down.

"Yes! Uborn is planning to make a collaboration with us," she answered with a smile.

"Oh, wow. That is so great! You and Jake will probably get married soon. Look at your brand growing. Uborn is literally the third biggest clothing line here and they chose your brand to collaborate with."

"I feel so great about the collaboration. Also, about the marriage... No, I do not think so. I mean I want to, but were busy with work." Tina shyly opposed.

"Tsk, look at this lady opposing at my great opinion. Like, come on! Do not oppose. If only I had the chance I would already date or marry a guy. Lucky for you."

"Kimberly, enjoy being single. Its better. Adjusting for a guy is hard, trust me. A tip from a girl who has been dating for 4 years."

"Yeah, yeah. I mean the guy should not be the only one adjusting. If you love each other it wouldnt be a problem to adjust for each other."

"I know. But still, being single is fun. You're free and happy."

"Yeah, yeah," I ended the conversation and proceeded to eating.

To be honest, I want to live as a normal person. People at my age are dating, like come on! A 25-year-old just wants a boyfriend. Just one. I never had one in my life.

1 a.m.

after all schedules

at home

"AH~" I exclaimed as soon as I hit my bed.

Time to check my Instagram

3046 new followers?

I guess I am hitting fame as soon as I announced the drama with Darth; his power amazes me. Let us post something today, I need to feed these new followers some content.

Click-click-click I typed energetically.

Just got home from all my schedules, thank you for the continuous support I have been receiving lately. Especially, on my recent drama. Goodnight or morning or afternoon. Hehe ilysm.

Post!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! My phone notified me non-stop as soon as I posted my photo.

"ah~" I sighed with a smile written on my face. It feels so great to gain fame; I do not know how, but I am.

I shut down my phone feeling happy with all the events happening. It feels so great; I could not explain how happy I am.

"Best Actress" I whispered to myself while staring at my ceiling. I cannot sink in the thought of receiving that award. Like, finally.

I admit I am overthinking, but I mean, I cannot stop doing so. Especially, since I am now seeing the fruit of the progress.

Thinking about it is already making me crazy.

Ah~ Ill just sleep these thoughts in, if I think too much about it, I might not be able to focus on my job.

Please imagine that they guy in the multimedia is Darth Grey. Image is not mine so credits to the owner.

published: 09/15/20