Chapter Five: Class President

I do not own BNHA

...........................................................

"Shota, do you happen to like zefir?" I asked, my mask off of my face as I walked beside him and offered him one of the pink treats. We were walking to U.A. together, as we typically did. Since I was eating I didn't have my mask covering my face.

Shota looked over at me, his eyebrows pulling together as he looked at the treat in my hand. "What is that?"

"It's a popular Russian dessert." I answered, holding one up. "It's kinda like, eh, you know zefir." I frowned, trying to think of the word they used. "It's soft..." I sighed, shaking my head. "I made it. it's made with the whites of an egg and strawberries. Try."

Picking up another one of the treats which I had piped last night, I placed it in his hand which I had to use my free hand to get him to open his. He looked down at the pink treat with a sigh before taking a bit. Though he didn't give much expression, I took his second bite as enjoyment.

"So it's like marshmallows." He mumbled after eating it, "But with a fruit flavor."

"Marshmallow." I repeated, "That's what you call zefir?"

He glanced at me, "Sure."

I nodded quietly, looking back down at the container. "I made some for the class. Do you think they'll like it? In Russia we consider this the most healthy dessert, because there is no fat."

"It still has sugar in it." Shota answered, making me frown at him. He looked at me then rolled his eyes with a sigh. "I'm sure they'll all love it. Don't make a habit of feeding the hero students treats though."

"In moderation." I nodded, closing the container and looking up as we neared the school.

My steps slowed as I saw the big crowd of reporters, all screaming for 'All Might' and 'Librarian'. If I went in there I likely would be stuck, of I'd have to shove my way out rudely. My rating from the media is already mixed, shoving around some reporters would likely impact me negatively.

Shota let out a small groan of annoyance. "You should go in the back way, I'll tell Mic to meet you in the back. If they see you they'll just swarm you and it'll be a big mess. Especially considering it would be bad if they saw you in a bad light."

"I'm sorry, Shota." I answered, placing my mask on my face as I felt my face begin to heat up. Turning I began to walk down the sidewalk, my attention drawn to Shota as he began to walk through the crowd while shooing at them.

Snapping my head back in front of me I quickly stopped myself just before I could crash into the man wearing a black hood. "Der'mo! Ah- Sorry." I held up my hands as I took a step back. "I wasn't looking, please forgive me."

He seemed to frown at me, his hand going up to begin scratching at his neck. I reacted and gently took his hand, grabbing his first three fingers as he held his pinky up away from my grasp. "Don't scratch, that hurts you." I stated, placing his hand down before tilting my head at his neck. "Hang on, I think I might have some cream."

He curled his lip at me, his hands tensing as if they wanted to curl into a fist.

I pulled out some anti-itching cream and offering it to him. "Use this instead on your neck, sir. It's not good to scratch, because you'll hurt yourself and we wouldn't want that." When he didn't move to take the item, I again gently took his hand and placed the cream in his hand. The perks of keeping a utility belt was I always carry items like that, as I consider that to be some of the basic first aid.  Though he couldn't see my face, I offered a smile. "Try not to hurt yourself next time."