𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅-𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆

Hello! Welcome to my book, I'm just gonna say that y/n goes by he him and he's a little bit sassy, you'll see as the book goes on but the reader just not going to be a softy, sweet person, he's more sarcastic and makes fun of people (in a nice way) a lot. Now that that's put the way you may start reading!!!!!

————————————————————————

On a Thursday, second last day of university for this semester,

I've just finished eating the food i bought at the University, it was a little bit past 1:00pm and my next lecture was coming up soon for my medical degree, my goal is to become a Psychiatrist, but that means I need to do a medical degree and then go onto the Psychiatrist degree afterwards, so right now I'm on my first year of University in semester one, so far, I've got the hang of everything, and I've made some friends along the way, okey maybe two but that's enough friends for me for a life time.

I threw my rubbish away and started my long walk to my next lecture, I had an assignment due and I had a sit down test so I had to make my way over to the testing room, I got there 5 minutes before the test was about to start so I handed in my phone and was then i was handed a pen I'd be using to complete the sit down test.

There were a couple of students already there sitting down calmly waiting for the instructions to be given, I sat down in one of the middle desks, I felt more comfortable in those spots. The test sheets were already on the desk, upside down so we wouldn't have anyway to cheat.

More students enter the testing room moments before we get our instructions to start on our test. The test was about labelling body part, organs, tissue connectivity and more stuff that is about the humans body.

The test ended after an hour, handing the sheets in and then collecting our items and leaving to our next lecture, but for me, I had some time to spare, before I left for home so I decided I'd get some studying done in the library, I have a big holiday this break so I need to study a lot more when I can so I can make up for lost time.

I headed for the library, looking at the books in the medical section so I could study a bit for future assignments and tests. There was one or two people left there, the whole place was silent, the perfect space for reading. I sat down at a table, slowly going through each page of the book, taking in all of the new definitions of things and memorising parts that I would need for the next semester.

I was about to turn the page again but then I realised something, my hand wouldn't move, it was staying still and wouldn't move an inch, I had to leave in 10 minutes so this wasn't the time for my hand to play up.

"Come on you stupid thing, you were moving moments before!?? Have you just given up on me finally, I wouldn't be surprised."

I tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to disturb the one other person in here with me. My hand twitch again, and again, before it stopped and went back to normal.

"What the?????????"

As confused as I was I still couldn't careless about it, my hand is fine now so oh well, I might as well continue reading.

I was reading perfectly fine, nothing else had happened until I closed the book I was reading, about to stand up and put the book back, I couldn't stand, instead my vision when all white, I fainted and was sucked into my mindscape. For some odd reason, it was all blank, it was like I was practically stuck inside a white void instead of my mind. That was until I heard a familiar voice.

Honestly, I thought I'd never hear that, kinda annoying, voice again. It was-

𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒊𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑨 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

"Hello y/n, long time no S̶̡̼̲͖̤͇͓̗̭̭̅̊̈͒̏̒̒͋̕ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅ."

"Not you. Do i really have to deal with you right now."

It was the end of the day, I had a full day of lectures and tutorials, I really didn't want to talk to someone right then and there, my brain was tired out and I didn't wanna bother.

"Okey, y/n... I'll leave you alone, for now..."

I've known Bill for some time, after the incident Wendy told me about in Gravity Falls, I hadn't heard much from him, he would visit me once in a while to see how I was holding up but then he just stopped, honestly thought he found another person to tournament for the rest of their life, which would've been amazing.

The sight of the library came back, my head was rested in my arms, though I now have a pounding headache, I definitely didn't miss that.

I picked up the book, bringing it back to where I picked it up, placing it next to more medical books that I'll get to reading eventually.

I packed up my bag, checking that I have everything I need in them. I walked out of the University and headed to the parking lot where I parked my car. I walked across the almost empty parking lot, seeing one of my friends leaning against my car.

"Heya Divi, do you wanna pick up some food while we're out here?"

Divi responds with a hum as I hop in the drivers seat, I'm the only one out of my friends that has a drivers licence so I normally take them home whenever we're at University together.

I start driving off, heading off to grab food before I drop off Divi to her house before I go to mine.

|| this chapter was fun to remake, I've put a lot of research into this to try and get this on point so I'm sorry if it's inaccurate ||

{𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 1029}