𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

I ended up grabbing the same book from yesterday, the one about medical stuff and shit. I actually finished reading it! Half of it I mean, I'm not that good at reading okey, but it was a massive book, with over 1000 pages. So I did well for myself. Plus I actually read 503 pages so I did even more pages than half.

That was until I read the time and then practically have a heart attack, it was 3 mins til my lecture, so I had to run. The room was close to where I entered with Arbor so it wasn't that far. I got there a minute before the lecture started so it was alright.

(Skipping a boring lecture :)

It was now 1:00pm and I had a tutorial in a bit. So I just waited around, I couldn't eat food to soon because of the tutorial being to soon so I just waited with Arbor, they had free time until their next lecture that was in an hour.

"It's gonna be so boring in the holidays, I'm gonna need to get my drivers license so I can drive."

Arbor faked dramatically sighed with a hand in her head like she was about to faint. But I thought it was funny, I had the only license and the only car to drive and I was taking both to Gravity Falls, I didn't want to pay for a ticket and I needed a car for while I was over there either way so I'm just gonna take mine.

"Sucks to be you then. I couldn't imagine not knowing how to drive, ow!"

Arbor elbowed me in the side causing me ribs to now hurt and probably get a bruise.

"Haha, very funny, now I'm leaving for my tutorial now so good day fine human being."

I got up and waved goodbye to Arbor, going over to where the rest of my tutorial group is discussing stuff. It lasted for the average amount of time, a hour and then I had my last tutorial straight after that, so i headed somewhere else to where that was being discussed at. That again lasted for another hour and then I headed back to my car. I picked Arbor up at the front entrance of University to head to the car and go pick up some very late lunch for the pair of us.

"What am I gonna do with Divi, she's bonkers crazy! Your the only reasonable one and you're leaving!"

I sat in the car and started the engine, I put on my seat belt and waited for Arbor to do the same.

"Yeah well, I'll be back after okey, I haven't visited an old friend of mine in ages and I'm to excited to!"

I grew up in Gravity Falls actually, I was friends with Wendy and her family. That was until my mum started to get a bad feeling about that place so we moved, I didn't want to move away from Wendy or Tambry but I kinda had to.

We pulled up at subway and grabbed and sub each. I just got (fav sub and cookie) and Arbor got some random shit she though looked good together. We had to wait a bit for them to be done and payed for and then we left to a bench outside. It was a nice day todays and we didn't want to waist anymore time inside with the aircon blasting us all to cold.

"I was kinda thinking that we should all handout tonight. Whatcha think?"

Arbor finished but their sandwich before saying. I did have some packing to do but I could use the help, I had no idea what to pack and their good friends so they would help me out.

"That actually sounds great, though I do have some packing to do but you guys can help with that."

I finished up my sandwich and chucked the rubbish away, I grabbed my cookie out of the bag and started to eat that as-well. I grabbed my phone and started to text Divi after Arbor said they were down to come over. Divi agreed to it as well so now I need to stop at Arbors place for them to grab their stuff they need and then I need to go and collect Divi so we can have a group sleepover before I ditch them for people I haven't seen in 10 years, I was eight when I left :D

(This is a shorter chapter because the next one is going to be longer)

{word count 770}