Are you the guard or THIEF?

How can a person be invisible, this is absurd" Mr

How can a person be invisible, this is absurd" Mr. Harris said as they came out of the room.

Andrea and Jade looked at each other with a knowing glare.

"You are right, maybe he hacked the camera so that you cannot find out who did this" Andrea lied not wanting the manager to know the truth.

"Maybe... " Mr. Harris agreed, still dazed with the robbery of the bank.

"Will you excuse us, we have to talk this scenario out and see what we can do" Andrea said to the bank manager.

Mr. Harris nodded and moved ahead. When they were sure that he was gone, they turned and retraced their steps to the vault room.

"My guess is that the thief used the invisible power disc, what do you say," Jade said as they reached the room.

"The thief can't use the invisible power, that is completely wrong," Andrea said explaining to jade.

"What is wrong in using invisible power for doing this, I think this is fabulous," jade said at which Andrea raised her eyebrow.

"What, I  am just saying he is smart, but we are smarter"

Andrea laughed at this "You are right we are smarter than him, but that was not what I meant when I said that the thief could not use invisible power"

"So what did you meant?"

"What I meant was that he could not use that power because there is no invisible power disc" Andrea explained.

"This makes it a lot harder to find out how he did the thefts now"

"Yeah, I agree"

"Let's search around and see if we can find something useful"

Andrea nodded, "You look around here while I take a look inside the vault"

Jade agreed and they started searching their respective places for any traces left by the thief

Jade agreed and they started searching their respective places for any traces left by the thief. but, they did not find so much as a fingerprint or a hair for evidence.