Strength in the Small Part 2

Natsu Pov

Noya-Senpai is still in their minds! So him disappearing wasn't too impactful "Wait! You know him!" I giggle bouncing around "YES! YES! YES!"

"Who?" Suga questions

"Nishinoya-Senpai!"

"Well of course" Tanaka playfully rolls his eyes with a grin "He's my best friend!"

"You don't get it!" I say, stopping, almost forgetting about my mission "Nishinoya-Senpai disappears because of time in the future! Shoyo's friends and I thought he got erased from time!"

"Natsu?" I hear a voice say

"Nooo!" I whine "Why me? What couldn't this happen to Bakugou and Todoroki-Senpai!" I turn around, smiling sheepishly "Hi Shoyo..."

"What do we do?" Tanaka questions to Suga and Daichi "She says we shouldn't meet him"

"Let's just go home" Daichi says

"Oh!" Shoyo smiles "Who are your friends?"

"Um, sorry, we're a bit late" Suga tells him sheepishly "Well, whatever high school you're going to this coming year good luck!" The three of them wave before going off

I sigh softly, this wasn't what I wanted, now I know why they didn't trust me...

"Natsu why are you here?" Shoyo asked "Mom didn't say she was bringing you"

"Let me cut to the chase" I take a deep breath "I'MFROMTHEFUTUREWHERENOTHINGISGOODRIGHTNOWBECAUSEOFASUPERVILLIANSOMEANDSOMEOFYOURFUTUREARETRYINGTOPREVENTTHISGIRLFROMCHANGINGANYTHINGHAVEYOUSEENANYREALLYSKETCHYGIRLSSHOYO!?"

(Translation: In from the future where nothing is good right now because of super villains and some of your future friends are trying to prevent this girl from changing anything have you seen any really sketchy girls Shoyo?)

Shoyo chuckles, patting my head "Natsu slow down, what about the future?" He gasps, his eyes sparkling "You want to join the same middle and high school as your brother huh?"

"No! Some girl is going to tell you that you shouldn't go to Karasuno! You can't listen to her!" I tell him "I'm from the future, and it all depends on you and Kageyama-Kun not listening to her!"

"Kageyama-Ku- You say that like you actually care about the King of the Court!"

"Because I do! I can't say why but I do and you do too!"

"Excuse me!" Shoyo and I turn to see... ELIZA! No no no! "You're Hinata right?" She asks with a smile

"Um yes I am" Shoyo nods "Do I...know you?"

She giggles "My name is Elizabeth, I'm from A great Volleyball school over in America! I saw your game and well... The King of the court rejected me so you're the next person I wanted to find!"

"Actually" I hold onto Shoyo's arm "My big brother is going to Karasuno, he wants to be just like the Tiny Giant, and he can't do that if he goes to America" I stick my tongue out

She must've knew it was me, because she just gave me a glare then she just smiled "Aww, you're so cute! I know you wouldn't want your big brother to leave but if he wants to improve his skills, I recommend this school" She hands him a paper "America Association of sports, I'd look into it if I were you" Her eyes flash a purple color and right away Shoyo responds with a nod

"Thank you, I'll be sure to look into it" Shoyo smiles

Eliza waves before going off

"Sho!" Izumi-Senpai calls as he and Kōji-Senpai run over "Who was that Sho?"

"Was that your girlfriend~" Kōji teases

Shoyo blushes "What!? Of course not!" He holds out the flyer "She was a scout from America, she wants me to join this school"

"Hello! I'm here to!" I yell

"Oh! Hey Natsu!" Kōji smiles "It's been a while hasn't it?"

"It's good to see you!" Izumi chuckles "Next to Sho you're really short"

They both return their attention to Shoyo's Flyer. This wasn't going according to plans...