Half of a Whole Part 1

Kenma Pov

"We're trying our best here," I say, The other Kuro and I were trying to get us out of the game but without the controllers that weren't going to prove easy

Tetsurō crossed his arms "This is horrible, what if the Twins got to them already?"

"We'll be fine and so will they" The Other Kaminari put simply "Uraraka, Tetsurō and I may not know too much about your friends but we know our friends are perfectly capable of handling themselves for the time being"

"Wow Denki, you called them your friends, that's surprising," The other Uraraka tells him

"I'll admit, I'm a bit worried..." He mutters "T-THIS STAYS BETWEEN US YOU IDIOTS YOU GOT THAT!?"

Deku sighs and smiles sheepishly "To think, I thought I replaced Kacchan in this world..."

"Tetsurō and Kenma" Todoroki spoke up and we looked at him "Have you tried using your quirks together? You may've gotten out thanks to the amulets and controller, perhaps using your quirks together can emit the same power as the amulets to get us out?"

"Woah! Todoroki-Kun so smart!" Shoyo's eyes sparkle

"I suppose that's worth a try" Tetsurō hums "Let's give it a try"

I nod "Right!"

"And let's make it quick!"

Shoyo seemed to flinch a bit, shaking his head

"Shoyo?" I say

"Huh?" He look up upon hearing his name

"Are you alright?" I looked at him worridly

"Yeah... I was just thinking" He says "What the device showed us on the screen, Fuller and Friends but of course different due to this world, it got me thinking... We're playing into Trick and Treat's hands, not only them the girls as well and HS also since he's still out there. This is what they want, we're playing their game, I think the only way to beat them completely hopefully without fail would be to play a game of our own"

'Play a game of our own' then it hit me. I couldn't help myself I smiled, pulling Shoyo into a hug

"I knew you could be smart when it counts!" I say, it was a compliment, I promise I wasn't trying to insult him!

"Huh? Did I do or say something?" Shoyo asked confused

I pull away, smiling and putting my hands behind my back "You're a genius Shoyo! An absolute genius!"

"Um.. Are we right to be calling the king a genius?" The other Uraraka asks sheepishly "That power might just go to his head"

"Wrong Hinata" Todoroki tells her

"Oh right..."

"I... Don't understand?" Shoyo blinks confused

I chuckle shaking my head "We'll worry about that later! We have to meet up with everyone and find a way back!"

"Kenma, I've never seen you this happy... It's scary..."

"Can you actually tell us a little about your idea?" Izuku asks

The other Kuroo nods "You have us intrigued, and if it's what I think it is..."

"I have a plan" I put simply "Shoyo said 'Play a game of our own'"

"Yeah...? And?" The other Kaminari tilts his head

"I've had this idea since we've got our quirks, and since High Score and the Twins attacked" I explain "If in can figure out how to tamper the code more than just a few lines, I think I might be able to create a game that would allow us to win or at least give us an advantage! With our own code we can do what we want with no limitations! Like a sandbox game!"