Tricky what now?

Tanaka Pov

"Trickery?" Alisa questions "What do you mean?"

I remember it all to well, after saving Ennoshita, I was sent to a point in time where this exact same thing was happening. It was strange but it finally made sense.

"The kid's quirk!" I reply "Everyone who had fallen asleep, For example Deku and everyone who managed to disappear in this case Nishinoya were all effected!" I look down "After I had fixed Ennoshita's timeline I was sent to this point in time. No one could see me so I just observed..."

"So you're saying they were targeted for a reason?" My sister summed up

"I don't know, the only ones I think they would've targeted were Hinata, Kenma, and Deku" I thought for a minute before gasping "Emma!"

"What about her?" Lev questions "She was one of the ones who got us into this mess!"

"She was here and apologizing and-"

"If I can step in..." Iwaizumi says "When Oikawa, Kunimi, Kindaichi and I were in Kageyama's dream, Kunimi and Oikawa said she's being controlled by Trick, Treat, and the other three much like how some of the others were being controlled"

"How can we be sure it wasn't another Illusion?" Semi questions

"You're a big talker aren't you!?" Hinata questions

"He didn't even say anything challenging-" Kageyama starts

"Shut up Boke! You're next!"

"I didn't even do anything!"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU ALREADY!" Deku shouts causing the the to flinch and look away from each other

"So, how do we bring them back?" Kuroo questions "Kenma and Akaashi  saying bro to each other is really freaking me out and it's weird..."

"It really isn't" Kenma stuck his tongue out

"It is"

"It isn't"

"Is"

"Isn't"

"..."

"..."

"Is-"

"Okay good to see that doesn't change" Yamamoto mutters

"Hey! I don't wanna go back!" Yaku points at Lev with a grin "This Lev doesn't hit me when I pick on his height! And it's great!"

Lev gasps and looks at him "Wait you won't get mad if I pick on you for being short!?"

"I'm short! Who cares?" Yaku laughs causing Lev to laugh too

"Not Demon Kohai but okay..." Oikawa rolled his eyes

"We have to find Masked Illusionist again!" Iida suggests

Momo nods "Yes, if we want to get them back we have to find Illusionist!"

"But how? They were after us again for a reason, like Tanaka said their only motivation would seem to be Midoriya and not only Hinata and Kozume but all the quirked Volleyball boys and we clearly got separated from them" Shouji explains

"The only thing I can think of is..." Kuroo gasped, going into his pocket and pulling out a game controller "This!"

"Yep, we're doomed..." Deku mutters

"Hey!" Tendō points out "That's the controller the amulets formed into that Kenma took right?"

Kuroo nods "Yeah, it's from the game that High Score made, after the camp Kenma and I talked about it, so I might be something useful"