Time and Again

Iwaizumi Pov

I have no clue where- I'm sorry, I have no clue WHEN I was, I think I was back at Kitagawa...?  No...no way I haven't been here in years...

"My name is Tobio Kageyama!" I hear a familiar voice say... Kageyama? "I've been playing Volleyball since the second grade!"

I make my way towards the gym, looking inside I see boys with white shirts and dark blue shorts

Kageyama was bowing "It's a pleasure to be working with you!"

Okay, so it's our third year... That means-

"Ugh, so boring" I hear a voice say I look behind me and see... Emma! I found one of the three of them "I can't work with this"

Trick sighs before looking up "Emma! If you're doing what I think you're doing, do it fast!"

"I knew I'd find you here!" I walk to them "Wake up my friends now!"

Trick chuckles "If you wanted to be erased too, you could've just asked"

"Time located" Emma held out her hand and a portal opened "This should work"

Trick chuckles "See you soon!" He waves, walking to the portal "Or Never"

I growl, following after them, the next thing I knew I was back outside the gym

"Oikawa-San!" I hear Kageyama's voice again

I look inside, it was Kageyama and Oikawa. This was the day he was about to snap on Kageyama.

Kageyama was stood a bit away from Oikawa with a smile on his face "Could you teach me how to serve?"

Oikawa was just looking at him, I remember watching this go down, but where was I!? I'm supposed to be watching this, if I wasn't here Oikawa would've-

"Get away!" He swug his arm. If he hit him something would change, I ran over and grabbed his arm. Sighing in relief, just in time.

"Oikawa, I need you to listen to me!" I say quickly, I looked at Kageyama "Kageyama we're done for the day, please go home"

Kageyama nods "Oh, okay!" He runs off

I let go of Oikawa's arm "Oikawa, please listen I-"

"Why'd you stop me Iwa-Chan?" He questions "I-I can't-" He then looked at me "Iwa-Chan?"

I rub the back of my head "I'm from the future, that's one of the things I can say..."

"Then why did you and not My Iwa-Chan stop me!?"

"Middle School me was here..." I looked to the door leading outside "But for some reason he wasn't" I look back at Oikawa "If I let you hit Kageyama, something would change in the future!"

"He's in my way! I need to beat Shiratorizawa! I want to go to nationals! I-"

I grab his arm again with a chuckle "There you go again 'I' this 'I' that, it gets so annoying sometimes"

Oikawa seemed to flinch a bit, did he really think I was going to hit him? I did hit him when this situation went down...

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you okay? I'm just here to set everything right" I let go of him and he looked up at me "You can't play alone! You're not alone on the court, there are five other people you have to rely on when it comes to Volleyball" I explain

"You're...You sound different, Iwa-Chan wouldn't be saying this..."

"Well, I change a bit in the next three years" I look down "I pick on you and hit you sometimes but it's... It's different"