The Worst

Ok so i have to remake the book The Worst because for some reason it won't show up on the books I've written just like all my other books so i have to re make these book. It might not be exactly like the one i made but it will be the same in a way.

"I don't need u I don't need u I don't need u but i want u." The worst

I rolled out of my bed looking at my phone and of course i have thousands of missed calls from My best friend April my older brother Shake and my boyfriend Tony. I called my brother back.

" Mariah i swear u love when i stay at hoes houses" Shake yelled through the phone u could tell he was driving.

" umm what does any of that have to do with me?" I asked looking for something to wear.

" Heyy baby" Shake said. I rolled my eyes knowing he was talking to my best friend April.

" Shake move" April said im guessing pushing him.

" girl u know u want this" Shake told her banging on the front door.

" You know i have a key right" April told him laughing

i hung up the phone and plopped on the bed. Not even 2 seconds later I hear April running up the spiral staircase running from my brother i pick up my phone and call Tony while i open my bedroom door.

" Shake mom went to work early and took Kaely to school" I told him pulled my best Fran in my room and slammed the door.

" Yo" Tony said through the phone.

" Anthony i know yo ass did not just answer the phone like that." i said this nigga know not to answer the phone when I call like im one of his niggas.

" im sorry baby i didn't know it was u" He lied. This nigga think im dumb.

" Nigga have u ever heard of that thing called a contract name" i said rolling my eyes.

" Damn i said i was sorry i was looking at that im half sleep for god sake" he said moving around.

" Will get up its time for School." i said and hung up.

" U know for damn sure that nigga cheating when he call u baby and he still sleep. he ain't got no need on being sleepy unless he was up late getting pussy from another bitch." April said to me showing me the outfit she picked out for me. It was my black and white taxis a white collar blouse and some high waist shorts that wore ripped. i put the clothes on and we walked down stairs.

" we've been dating since i was 14 im 17 know if he was to cheat i would know." I told her

" April baby come here real quick" Shake said stopping us from walking out the door.

" Could u flirt with her later we have to get to School" I said pushing past him and to her car. i got in and of course she stopped to talk to him.

...............................

" what shake i gotta go" I said as i stood by the front door.

" Why u gotta be so damn confusing? Its like one day u love being around me and then the next day u don't even wanna be around me" He said looking at me trying to find a answer.

" U have to many hoes up yo ass a 5 year old baby the police on yo ass and u got niggas wanting yo spot in the game Not to mention my mother and my father hate u." I told him looking in his eyes.

" Ok thats a good point but we can still try this ill drop all this hoes for u. Ima still be with my baby girl and i gotta make this money on way or another." Shake said truthfully but i couldn't say yes me and him wouldn't last for shit.