Doing it wrong

when a good thing goes bad its not the end of the world its just the end of a world that u have with one girl and she's the reason it happen but she's over reactin. Drake

Tavon sat behind his desk in the trap house counting his money. He was  supposed to be at School to day but he had to check out what was going own he couldn't have Chris always running shit for him it was time to get back to his grind. He looked down at his iPhone and saw that Shake sent him a picture of a pregnancy test.  Tavon instantly called him.

“ That better be yo mama's my mama's yo grandma's the internet or shit even urs but it BET NOT be my LITTLE SISTERS." Tavon knew shake didn't purposely impregnate his sister to get back at him because if she really is pregnant Tavon gone punch shake in the face this time.

“ No, no, Fuck no, no, HELL NAW, And no nigga r u crazy." Shake shook his head at Tavon's response.

“ Nigga is it April" Tavon had a confused face and wanted to know who's it was.

“ Nope but ur close" Shake said laughing.

“ DON'T TELL ME ITS CHRIS" Tavon was standing up know pacing up and down the floor saying. Why i didn't know my nigga had a pussy.

“ It ain't chris Tavon he still got a dick" Shake said crying tears because he was laughing so hard. He pulled up to the trap house got out his car and went into Tavon's office.

“ Whoo good" He hung up the phone and sat down “If it ain't my mom yo mom ya grandma the Internet my sister's April urs Chris Then who?" Tavon pulled out his phone and looked through his contacts. “ OH SHIT" He pasted out once he came up upon one name.

                                               ……………………………

Mariah paced the guess room in Tavon's house holding what seems to be her tenth pregnancy test Aniya watched her as she handed her another test like Mariah asked her to. Aniya has watched her take test after test after test and was starting to get annoyed.

“ i can't be pregnant" Mariah said pacing the floor holding the positive test. Her and Tavon had sex two weeks ago and she just know started throwing up. She paced the floor till she beard Tavon's voice she quickly put all the pregnancy test under the bed turned on the Tv and pretended to watch whatever was on.

“ U know for damn sure u don't watch the news" Tavon cut off the Tv. “Mariah why didn't u tell me u where p r e g n a n t"  he said not wanting to say it.

“Because its none of ur business"  She told him laying down

“ When it's my kid it makes it my fuckin business. So I'm sorry for being worried but when u carry my seed I'm in ur business a lot" He told her sitting next to her.

“ Go somewhere Tavon iont need yo fugly ass" She said trying to believe it herself.

“ That's not what u was saying two weeks ago when u just wanted me to fuck u. But i guess that changed right?" He asked her trying to get answers

“ Yes".She tried making it as real as possible so she could leave and never see him again. she would just tell her kid that there father died in the military and keep it moving. She didn't want her child getting caught up in Tavon's foolishness.

“ Well suck it up because im here know. And since ur having Our child ur staying here with me." He told her knowing she would probably leave and never let him see his child again. And he be damned if he let another girl do that to him again. “ Ur staying and i promise you that u will not regret it." he tole her then walked away. She wants to leave but at the same time doesn't. She knows she over reacting about this whole thing but it's not her fault she doesn't want things to change. She didn't ask for a kid it for Tavon. She didn't ask to get cheated on. But it all happened and she can't change it. But that ain't do her from trying any way. She text Tony telling him to meet her at Starbucks because they need to talk. She got dressed in some shorts and a white hoodie and ran down the stairs.