hospital's these days

Mariah

I sat in the hospital room on the hospital bed looking at my baby girl. Im finally five months pregnant and Moody as ever.

“ Mariah when ur done Shake would like to see you." Tavon said putting his phone down. Which is a miracle because I haven't seen him put it down all day. I finally got up when the doctor told us what to do and what not. See my brother recently checked back in the hospital because he was shot again. with my sister In the car. Anyway me and tae walked in his room. “ so is this ur New home or what?"

“ No dumbass it's not. I just mange to get shot now a days." Shake laughed and looked up from his phone. What's up with these niggas and phones?

“ Well shake you had mom worried she almost fainted" I told him sitting my fat ass down.

“ You know that's a lie. Her ass is way to busy taking care of bills and not letting Kaely out of her sight" Shake was mainly right but one thing he didn't know was about her new man.

“ Im guessing Mariah didn't tell you about Xavier" Tavon smirked at me knowing he Saud something he wasn't supposed to.

“ Yo ass better say that's what yall naming my nephew." Shake semi yelled. He hopped for a son but it's a girl.

“ Well I'm having a girl so no." I laughed as his face changed.

“ Tavon nigga move" April said pushing past him. “ Nigga you OK" He shook his head yes letting her continue. “Good  so I can do this" She hit him upstairs the head and started going off. “ how in the hell do u get shot every other day. U got four homes. Ur house ur mom's house jail and here." She kept going on but I was to busy looking at Tavon kiss all over ny damn stomach. We where interrupted by Anyia walking in the door looking like a bag of m&ms.

April

Why in the hell I always see Anyia with my nigga. And ain't her ass supposed to be with her nigga.

“ Aniya why yo ass look like a box of fruity pebbles." Tavon asked her laughing.

“ Shut yo ugly ass up. R u ok baby?" Aniya said.

“ Ye-" Chris said but stopped when he realized I was looking at him. Was this nigga about to answer.

“ Umm Mariah im going to wait in the car." Tavon said heading towards the door.

“ Why" Mariah asked looking at him.

“ world war III is about to take place, and I don't wanna be around when it does." Tae was about to walk out of the door when Mariah said something.

“ Sit down ain't nothing about to happen" That's what she thought but she didn't know that I was about to put a bitch in these hospital.

“ Chris I'm not going to ask u twice so listen careful. Are you cheating on me with her" I said pointing to Aniya. She looked at me then laughed.

“ Yes he is" Aniya said rolling her neck.

“ Bitch is yo name Chris?" She said no with an attitude and I contiued. “ Ok then shut up hoe." I turned to Chris who was sweating bullets. “ Tavon please go tell them that I'm checking one of there patients into hell." I said then started choking the hell out of Chris.  Tavon pulled me off of him and I cried on his shoulder.

“ Maybe you two should go" Shake said  looking at his phone. “ Oh and um Anyia fuck you too" Shake laughed at closed his eyes. “ Y'all can leave to I need sleep." After that no more words where exchanged we all left. I went to my house and cried. We had been dating for four months and sad to say I was 3 months pregnant. What was I going to do I was all alone with a baby on the way.

Tavon

“ Mariah u hungry" I yelled from the kitchen

“ DON'T ASK STUPID ASS QUESTIONS LIKE THAT DUMBASS YOU KNOW I'M FUCKIN HUNGURY YOU JUST TRYING TO CALL ME FAT." She yelled while crying. I ain't even say shit. Some one knocked on the door and Mariah got it.

“ Umm who are you." I heard Brooklyn ask Mariah. OH SHIT. I ran to the door and put my arm around Mariah's waist.

“ My baby mama, What are u doing here brook."

“ came to talk to u obviously. Because I sure as hell didn't come to talk to her" Brook pointed to Mariah.

“ so know u letting hoes just talk to me like that." Mariah pushed me out her way and wobbled upstairs.

“ Brooklyn why in the hell r u dating my brother" I said leaning on the door frame.

“ Not going to let me in I see" she said sarcastically.

“ no need to be sarcastic, I'm really not letting yo ass in." I slammed the door and walked up stairs to Mariah and James. I love Mariah I really do but I don't think with my mind when it comes to girls pushing up on me I think with what's in my pants. I wanna be with her but I just don't wanna mess up.