No love

Mariah Tavon chris shake April aniya and kaely all sat in the living room

“ Ok listen everyone me and him only fucked because i wanted to and i had to beg because i knew he wouldn't fuck me im his friends sister. He wouldn't do that shake i promise." Mariah said truthfully to shake she didn't want Tavon to get yelled at nor punched then he would start something that she didn't want. She just wanted to not feel pain and the only way she knew she could get it was through having sex.

“ Mariah u do understand that if u end up pregnant mom is going to kill me. Not u but me u wanna know y, because im in charge of ur i wanna be a fast ass bitch and go fuck every time i get hurt. Well guess what Mariah i hope u had ur fun because the only person you'll be fucking is ur old ass p.e teacher." Shake yelled then went to his car

“ Aniya control yo nigga ight and tell him Mariah is staying her with me and u" Tavon said to aniya kicked everyone out then turned to Mariah. “ You get me punched In the face by ur brother and yet i still let u stay just so u won't get yelled at by ur mother. I hate the fact that im so damn nice to you and u keep fucking me over." He walked up stairs took his sheets off his bed and put new ones on there he took the other ones to the wash and went back to his room and slammed the door.

she heard his bedroom door slam and knew he was mad at her. she went upstairs and opened his door. “ Look im sorry u haven't been to your "job" in a while and im sorry u got punched by my brother and im sorry i pressured u into fucking me, but u can't say u didn't like." she walked to him and sat in his lap and lifted his face up from his phone. “ Plz just talk to me" She begged him.

“ Ur right i did enjoy having sex with u but i WON'T do it again. And im sure u understand why, and its not because of ur brother i don't really give a fuck about what he says about this situation. It's because i care about u and i know i won't be there for u like i should be. Like u said 2 months ago when we first met. Im a drug dealer with lots of hoes. And that's for damn sure the truth. And when i said i would give them up for u i was telling the truth but for only that day. I'm sorry lil mama but i can't fuck ur problems away." He told her picked her up and took her to the door he stood her on the other side of the door. “ I love u lil girl and don't u forget it but whatever we had today is done with." He told her and closed the door. But boyy did that change.

                                         ………………………………… 

April and Shake looked at each other for a while. April wanted to know why she had just found out about him dating Tae's ( Tavon's Nick name) lil sister. “ So how long have u guys been dating" She said finally bulding enough courage to say so.

“ You don't want to know" He shook his head and leaned back on the couch. He turned channels on the Tv not knowing what to watch.“ Why does Mariah do stuff she knows well get me mad. Its hard watching my little sister run around with all these fuck niggas and them hide all of her pain or go fuck the pain away." He said closing his eyes

“ Shayne"  April said calling him by his government name

“ Yes Isabel" He smiled calling her by her real name to.

“ Aye shut up the police is looking for me" She joked laughing.

“ Ye  and while ur running from the police in ur dreams I'm running from them in reality." He laughed at her then closed his eyes again. “ What's wrong with my sister" He asked her.

“ Nothing" She told him got up and headed to the door.

“ Good night baby girl" He yelled pretended to squeeze her ass then went to sleep. No matter who she is with or who he is with to him she'll always be baby girl.

                                           ………………………

I know u guys are gonna hate me later so don't say i didn't tell u so.