0 to 100

From know on ill be TRYING to write these book in third person

“fuck being on some chill shit we take it 0 to 100 real quick" Drake

  Mariah walked through the mall with April and Chris who have been dating for 3 weeks know and Tavon is there to but she's not talking to him ever since she found out one the he liked her and two that he works with her brother and he's babysitting her.

“ Hey Mariah isn't that Tony and star" April told Mariah as she watched them kiss. Mariah looked up to see them kissing and him grabbing her ass She turned around and walked out of the mall unlocked her car and started crying. Tavon ran after her and opened her car door and sat next to her. He pulled her into a hug and she cried in his chest.

“ I'm sorry Mariah i know u think its ur fault for not having sex with him but it's not ur fault at all. He was just a pussy ass nigga anyway." He told her trying to make her feel better.

“ Move Tavon I'm mad at u" Mariah told him knowing damn well she liked being in his arms. He was really warm which caused her to calm down because it was raining even tho it was hot as hell yesterday. She kept telling him to move but he didn't. she soon feel asleep and he picked her up and put her in the passenger seat buckled her up then walked to the other side of the car to get in.

“ Nigga where yo ass going with my girl" Tony said appearing with Star walking past him to his car.

“ Yo girl? My nigga shes breaking up with u. she saw yo ass kissing ole' girl. Tavon said laughing then getting in the car and pulling off. He stopped at McDonald's and got him and Mariah something to eat. he new her order by heart because she always asked him to get her McDonald's. he pulled up into his drive way and picked up Mariah then got the bags he banged on the door and his maid unlocked it he gave her the food to take into the kitchen he laid Mariah on his bed and ran down stairs to get the food.

“ is that her" his maid asked referring to the girl he had been telling her about.

“ yes and do me a favor and not tell her I've been talking about her." he said then ran upstairs. “ Ba- Mariah wake up" He said stopping himself from saying baby. He really wanted to be with her buy after what she saw today she wasn't up for dating anyone. and especially him and as much as it hurt him he knew it was true. He gave up and out the bag of food down and walked to the bathroom he turned on the water and got in the shower after taking off his clothes. He knew when Mariah woke up she would wonder where she was because for the 2 months his known her his never taken her to his room she's been in the house but not his room. He didn't trust him self with her in the same room alone especially if there was a bed in the room he would lose his mind thinking about all the things he could do to her. He got out the shower put on Sunday boxers and some b-ball shorts. and walked out the bathroom surprisingly seeing Mariah eating her sandwich and walking around his room looking at his football and basketball trophies she turned around and stood there frozen.

                                              ………………………………

Shake opened the door for aniya and April and they started asking him questions.

“ is Mariah here?" they said at the same time.

“ no why what's wrong?" he says letting them in.

“ Aunty April and Aniya!" Kaely said running to them and hugging them.

“ Hey mama go upstairs and play in ur room And well be up there later" Aniya said Kaely ran upstairs and Shake looked at them. “ we can't find her nor Tavon so we thought they can't here after Mariah ran out the mall because She saw Tony and star kissing." Aniya said. Shake looked at her and then ran upstairs and came back four minutes later with kaely in his arms. he walked out the house and they both followed him they all got in his car with no question and they where on there way to Tavon's house. Shake knew Tavon wouldn't be able to control himself for long with Mariah,but all Shake hopped was that he was to late and she had already had sex with him.

                                                ………………………………

Mariah looked at Tavon the at he chest his skin was beautiful he had an 8 pack she could see his waist line.

“ please don't stare at me like that" Tavon said knowing she was thinking how big he was.

“ Just the tip" she mumbled hopping he didn't hear her.

“ Mariah i swear u don't even want the tip, and i wouldn't be able to just put the tip i would go all the way so don't ask for it if u know u don't want it all.".he said in all truth he knew for sure if he put just put his tip in her he wouldn't be able to take the pleasure and he would put it all in her. And that would be wrong because that's his friends sister.

“ please Tavon, I'm asking u. I know u want to and i just want to feel it i won't care if u put it all in Im not a virgin." She says walking to him pulling at his dick through his shorts. He grunted. She just wanted to forget what happened today and all the pain so she would do that by getting pleased.

“ M-Mariah move" Tavon said as she kept jacking him off through his shorts. She moved and he closed his eyes and prayed he wouldn't rip off her clothes and fuck her to death on his bed. When he opened his eyes because he felt breast press up on his chest. He looked down to see her pulling her pants down along with her under wear she was biting her bottom lip while looking at him still take her under wear and pants off when they where off she through them in the bathroom, she took off her bra while still looking him in the eye. She through the bra and she was completely naked. she pulled his shorts down and grinds on him making him groan again. “ Mariah damn baby ugh u umm u gotta s-stop" Tavon said trying not to squeeze her breast or her ass.

“ Just in till we both bust" She said. to him. Putting her hand down his boxers and rubbing her hand up and down softly on his dick. He Grunted and she took it as a yes she pulled down his boxers and pushed  him on the bed. He Pushed her off of him so she was laying her back. He Was on top of her and looking at her. He put the tip in her and she moaned. He pulled it out then put it back in these time a little more than his tip she moaned again but this time louder he pushed all of it in her and she moaned out his named.

“ Damn u tight" he said as he went in and out of her at a good pace trying to find her g-spot.

                                               ……………………………

Shake put in the password to Tavon's security system. he parked his car in his circle drive way. Him and Aniya got out the car she unlocked his door and they went to his room and pressed there ear against the door only to hear there moaning. Shake banged on the door and told them to get dressed. Tavon opens the door and shake punches him in the mouth aniya pushes Shake off of Tavon.

“ Baby stop" Aniya said to Shake for getting that her brother was in the room.