August 12th, 1945 (Eastern Hemisphere)

The Soviet Union Broke the Molotov- Ribbentrop Pact. All over the Eastern Front, 8 million Soviet Soldiers along with 20,000  tanks, 15,000 aircraft, 35,000 pieces of artillery crossed the Molotov-Ribbentrop Line. Call for support Flooded the airwaves as German garrisons all over Poland and Romania as the Soviet War Machine marches Westwards. Operation Bagration is now underway.

Adolf Hitler commented about the invasion as the single biggest betrayal of German trust. While Hitler was speaking to the German nation, news arrived to him of 1 million Soviet troops P have Invaded Manchuria. Moments later, news of the presence of SuperBattleship Sovetsky Soyuz and the Aircraft Carrier Karl Marx along the Danish Coast along with what seems to be transport vessels were made known to the fuhrer and not long after, news of a Communist Uprising in Sweden arrived to him. The German Fuhrer Now Declaring total war Against the Soviets. 

After his blazing speech, supported by a thunderous applause and anger of the German People, the Fuhrer turns to his Chief of Navy and orders him to pull half of the German Navy out of the American Front.  At this Moment the Fuhrer Receives intelligence from the Reichskommissariat in Norway reports a massive naval force of soviet Ships, Lead by what seems to be the SuperBattleship Sovetskaya Ukraina and The Aircraft Carrier Iosef Stalin was spotted a few hundred miles away from Bergen.

Hitler, Surrounded by his Advisers, made a comment of his regret of cancelling UNternehmen Barbarossa while accepting Soviet Material Aid for Unternehmen Seelöwe.