~Sign up~

*FLASH BACK
6 years ago

At the age of 11 we got dumped from the orphanage. I was left with two little siblings

1 a little boy Lee Minyoung, he was only 10, the 2nd youngest.
1 little girl was 6 , Lee Jiwoo the youngest.
And me, Lee JiEun

We came to the orphanage ago when I was ten. Our parents had died due to a severe car crash.

Before we had come there 3 years ago we stayed in the house alone a 10 year old with 9 and 3 year olds. There was 200 hundred dollars from our parents wallets so I snatched them

I went to buy groceries but didn't know anything about it. I used 50 dollars. I bought bread, 8 water bottles, milk, Oreos and some other junk food. I had no idea what we ate.

I ended up asking someone..
"What does a child eat?"

"You guys eat vegetables, fruit, blah blah blah" she said But I was too hungry to listen.

Ok next things on the checklist. I went into the Isle and found all sorts of things. I gotten some of the things she said and 1 candy each.

We went home...
Half a month passed I was still 10. We were hungry and starving. I had used all the money.

I heard the door knock and opened it. It was the for the rent.

" I'm here for the rent," he said
"How much is it" I said with my eyes half opened, Jiwoo was crying in the background.

" It will be 705, where are your parents?"

" They're dead Mr. Choi " I said like a psychopath.

" what.." I asked him to come in.

There was a mess everywhere. No food, Jiwoo crying and Minyoung crying also. Clothes every where, shattered windows, the bathroom was messiest.I was just stale I felt worried what would happen to us.

He took out his phone and dialed father and mother phone over 15 times.
He then later called the police office.

" Hello this the office department in Seoul, is there a problem?"

"I'm at a house on 29 th street *******."
"I have a question, did the Lee family die?"he asked

"Sorry to say they did, about a month ago" the dispatch said.

"THEN WHY ARE THEIR CHILDREN STILL HERE!!" He yelled

"WHAT!! I'll send officers right away" he answered.

About six minutes later a police car entered our drive way. Soon we heard door knock.

"Where are the children" he asked woried.

We stood in a line. I was carrying Jiwoo and Minyoung was holding onto my pants I've been wearing for almost a week.

All of us looked very underweight including Jiwoo.

They soon escorted us into the police car...

"Where are we going noona" Minyoung asked sobbing.

"I don't know Minyoungie, but we will stay together forever, I promise"

Soon we got to an orphanage.

......
We stayed there for 3 years until I was 13. I was eligible for work.

We stayed on the streets for about 2 months until I found a roommate who excepted us to stay in one room.

I only paid 100 each month.

We stayed for 3 years until I was sixteen.
I found a two bed apartment that was 400 !monthly. We were still low but we would make it.

We ended staying there for 2 years
By then Minyoung started to work also. We paid a babysitter for Jiwoo she understood what was going on. I paid 80 monthly for her daycare.

Minyoung and I earned 150 together each week. We saved up and had 4,000.

Then we rented another apartment, it was much better than the other. It had 2 rooms and good kitchen,space and I paid 650 each month for rentals. We lived there and then I turned 17, Minyoung turned 16, and Jiwoo turned 12.

We were finally stable.

*End of flash back

* JiEun  POV

Come on JiEun the kids need a good school.
I would only let my sibling get one of the
bests.

I was fired at the laundry mat. They paid good I guess.

I went on a morning run. I was also looking for jobs.

Cooking jobs : No
Store Clerk: no
Babysitting: Nah I barely managed to keep the kids in 1 part.

There was nothing I was interested in.

Until I saw a Kim Enterprise sign , for singing and fashion men and women. : have to be over 18, will like doing this. And have to be pretty and in good shape to be a model.

I took the paper and put it in my purse.

I started to singing because of how happy I was not for being a model but for singing and the fashion part. I love designing and singing so much I started singing Pallete a song I made a while ago. I finished the song.

"You have a very beautiful voice" an old lady said
I was embarrassed.

"Can you sing for me another song, I only have .....4 months to live" she said sorrowful

I felt bad so I did. I sang My Love by Lee Hi.
I sang as beautiful as I could. When I was almost done she started crying. I hugged her tight and started crying also, I don't know but I did.

We started to chat. She seemed like a really great person. We started to talk more and soon I told her everything that had happened to us the past 6 years.

I started crying more and more. And talked how I raised two younger children at the age of 10, how we were abandoned, how we lived on the streets for 2 months, how I worked full time at the age of 13 and payed for my siblings tuition, how we could only afford certain things, how we starved, how it all started when are parents died. But it wasn't their fault.

She told me with these exact words .
" Come with me and bring your siblings, and meet me at the that cafe" she pointed a cafe right across the the street.
And so I did.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, I hoped you enjoyed this, my stories aren't well written.