~Revenge #2~

* JiEun P.O.V.

Our lips where only centimeters away until a loud cheer and clapping came from silence.

I backed away and flinched. I put on a poker face trying to hide about what happened 2 seconds ago. Taehyung also stood up clearing his voice. I stood up and took a step away from him.

"ooooooh" " OMG" " Noooo I wanted Tae Tae?! " He's lucky or is she lucky?" There cute together" " Y'all here their angelic voices!!"
" y'all where they about to kiss and did we interrupt?"

Many people where gathered around the door some staring from the clear window.

Voices turned from silence to a candy shop giving free candy.

I was so embarrassed but just stood there.

I saw pushing, scolding, yelling and there she was, Yuri. She darted glares as she dashed towards me like a hungry tiger as it watches its possible prey.

She pulled her hand out and yanked my hair making me wince in pain but I wasn't a person who wouldn't do anything back.

~Flashback~
10 years ago.
"Eomma that hurts!" I whined.

The previous hour I had gotten in a fight in school. This girl and I never got along. We would hit each other during recess and other times when we had the chance to annoy each other.

One day I decided to roast her.

" Why does your hair look like a mop dumped in pig poop? My little hairless piggy has more hair than you'll every have! Isn't your mom buying you clothes, why where the same clothes everyday when you're mom is rich? Why not take advantage of it at least you'll still be sad?" I told.

(Idk why I even put this in.)

She girl grabbed my hair and while jumping on me as we fell to the floor. I felt like she was gonna bite me so I , but instead she stuck a big piece of gum on my hair. I pushed her up I got up on my feet but instead of pulling her hair I pushed her against the wall making her tremble I'm fear. We were sent home.

My mom did everything possible to remove the chunk of bubble gum lodged on my hair. It included Corn Oil, mayonnaise, Coconut Oil, Butter, Apple Juice, and even Vinegar.

There was no other choice but to cut it. To make matters worse the gum was logged to the length of my neck.

" I'm sorry Hun but I'm going to have to cut your hair. Mianhe" My mom said to me.

She knew my hair was my most prized possession, it was like a hug when I didn't have any, a friend who hid me when embarrassed, my best friend who would care when I cried while it hugged me.

" No Eomma!" I cried.

My locks of hair fell on the floor as it cried for help.....

~End of Fashback~

I grabbed her hair too.

I let go of her hair. I grabbed her shirt making us face to face as I pushed her to the ground.

Tears fell from my face to the ground. I knees fell on the ground with a thud. The thought of my parents made me weak.

~Memories

Age:3
" Eomma can we get these?" I said as I pointed to the ballerina shoes.

My mom frowned as she took my hand and left.
We got home and I was tired I woke up to my dad yelling.

" WHY CANT YOU DO SOMETHING. ALL YOU DO IS LAY AROUND AND DO NOTHING. CANT YOU COOK OR CLEAN!" My dad yelled in anger.

I got crawled out of bed and walked to the door and silently opened the door to see my mom and dad fighting for the hundredth time. I just stood and watched.