~Purple~

* Contains a little Violence!

He got up from his sleeping position and walked towards Jin.
I looked at him.... AB'S!!!

He just shrugged and went back to his sleep.

Mira told me he was Mrs.Taehee son. We talked about biology about genes. We were an example for 1 gene spilling into 2 genes "making" us.

We were dying of laughter in our heads.

'I can't believe they bought this' I thought.

'I know right' another voice said.

I looked at Mira and she looked at me shocked. We literally talked to each other in our heads. I guess we are long lost twins . I laughed.

Biology ended quickly. I looked at the schedule that I had on my phone.

"Language Arts" Mira and I said together again. We laughed again.

" Let's continue in the rest of the classes. I opened my locker until I heard the locker next to me. I took a sneak peak at my locker buddy and to a matter of fact it was Abs I mean Taehyung.

Mira and I left quickly to Language Arts. We walked into see different faces.

" Hi I'm Mr.Thurm and I'll be you're Language Arts teacher." The teacher told us. Outside of the door.

The bell rang and it was time to introduce us. It went normal like the other class, but funnier because they thought we were witches since we said most thing the same.

The bell rang and we headed to History Class.
We had the same old same old conversation about us.

The bell rang again for 2 clases of International Studies. We introduced ourself and learned for 1 1/2 hours.

The bell finally rang again and it was time for lunch. Mira and I went into the huge cafeteria with delicious kinds of food other than old school food before. We had 1 hour to eat or leave campus for Lunch. We stayed and went and sat in empty table.

But it wasn't empty for long. Many girls went over and put their trays of food down. They started talking to us and if we could become friends. We nodded. At least we wouldn't be lonely anymore.

We talked for a while until we finished eating and went outside. Nayeon told Mira and I about the schools including populars and richest.

" Choi Yuri was one of the 'popular' girl's but the bitchiest" Nayeon said like it was no biggie.

She told us that she was dating Taehyung.

" All of us know that she's cheating on him with 'Jayden Sung ' another popular dude, but he isn't in BTS. He's hot but a playboy.... We've tried telling Taehyung but he doesn't believe us and always scaring us with threats." Nayeon continued.

We went along and talked. I asked about 'BTS'. She gave me lots of information.

" OMG there like the most populars boys in this entire school!! There are 7 boys called , Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook." She squealed like a fan girl.

We talked about random thing that we like and hate. Nayeon also talked about other people we should not hangout and should. She talked more about the toxic girls and the rich people.

Then this weird guy came walking towards us.

" pshh that's Jayden Sung. Act normal" Nayeon whispered in both our ears.
Mir crosses her arms and looked at him in disgust.