~Long Day~

"You children will be going to DongTan Global High School" Mrs.Taehee announced.

" Like the school from ' The Hiers'... WOW!" Minyoung said aloud.

" Nice we'll be going to the same school!" Baekhyun said high fiving him.
Wow he got a new friend I smiled.

" okay we need to measure you guys" a woman said. We walked in. Mira would be going into a better school like us. After an hour the uniforms we givin to us. We each got three pairs of uniforms.

"Is there anything else you guys want to do?" Mrs.Taehee asked.

" Um, I always wanted to dye my hair a little lighter." I told.

The 3 of the bodyguards brought the thing in the carts into the car. We used another car because there were too many items.

We had 1 body guard who stayed with us. We went into a hair salon that looked like it cost a lot too. Mrs. Taehee gave me the sign of 'don't worry'.

All of us dyed our hair but not extremely. I got a brown hair color with some light highlights. I got a little tired of black. Mira and Jiwoo got the same colored hair as me. Minyoung dyed his hair an dark ash brown color.

We got done in 1 hour and thirty minutes and left. Us three looked like triplets just that Jiwoo was shorter at 4'11.

Mira was a bit taller than me. I was 5'3 and she's was 5'5.  We went home and started organizing our things. I put the clothes into the giant closet and started organizing it too.

I put the makeup on the white hair/makeup desk with shining mirror lights. I put the brushes in a small makeup cup the nice lady gave me. I put the socks and undergarments in the lowest drawer. I put a some coloring books with pens and colors I've had since last year. I keep them safe.

I started fixing the the makeup desk with a few decor. I finished and went to check on the kids and Mira.

5:23

I went in Jiwoo's room. Her room was organized and cleaned. She was sound asleep on her bed.

I checked on Minyoung who was fixing his shoes and putting his clothes in his closet. He was listening to music on his phone and dancing to Nct and BigBang.

I entered Miras room seeing her on her bed with clothes everywhere. She needed help so I joined her. We organized her clothes first then her shoes. I let her set up the rest the way she wanted. Mira thanked me and I nodded and left to make dinner.

I went down the stair to make dinner until someone beat me. Mrs.Taehee was already there. She was chopping veggies. I went in and chopped the veggies. We finished dinner and called the kids.

We made a Chinese dish with sweet chicken. Jiwoo opened her door rubbing her eyes smelling the delicious food. She quickly sat down and waited for everyone. We started eating and watched more of  'My Love from the Stars'.

Night slowly crept in and it was 9:00.

"Alright kids time for sleep. You will have to get up early for school tomorrow. Sweat dreams my children" she said hugging us.

I grabbed my phone and went into Mrs.Taehee's room and played a melody. She was in bed. I sang 'Eight' another song I made. 

I finished and heard her soft snoring and headed to bed slowly and quickly and hugged my pillow. ...

School... I'm nervous but it's good. I dozed off and slept.

_____________
Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoy this. I just finished this chapter at 1:30 at night💀😂