~Shoping~

*Long chapter...

"Beep Beep Beep" the alarm clock near the grey nightstand went off. I woke up choking on my hair.

I turned the alarm clock off it read 8:00 am. I always like to get an hour early most of the time.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and got washed up. I turned my music on not too loudly. " It was a cover of a song called 'My Destiny" I sang along. I went into the big closet and took out the yellow shirt and jeans.

I put on the jeans and styled the shirt tucking the front part inside my pants. I felt disgusted because of how I've been wearing the same undergarments . Hopefully we would pass by a store.

I put on the new Apple Watch and took the iPhone and put it into my old purse I've had for 2 years.

I put on my shoes and danced to a song. Then turned the music off before I headed down stairs.

Looked at the watch 8:32 am.

Mira was awake on her phone when I got there.

" Have you aten Mira?" I asked her.

" Ani I'm to lazy right now." She said looking at me. I snatched her phone away and told her to help me make pancakes and a bowl of healthy fruits. For each person. I really like cooking especially because this kitchen is really big and modern.

Mira gave up and helped.

" Do you know how to make pancakes?" I asked Mira. She nodded no.

"Then you'll find out in case you will want them in the future." I told her and she smiled and nodded yes.

We finished the pancakes although 1/4 of them were burnt because she couldn't flip them. Can't blame her I was the same. We finish the fruit bowl when the kids came down and Mrs.Taehee coming out of her room.

" Perfect timing" I smiled putting the last plate in place."

Everyone was dressed.

"Ooh who made this" Mrs.Taehee asked.

" I showed Mira how to make the batter by herself and then I cooked them. Then we both made the fruit bowls." Everyone clapped. I clapped at Mira. She smiled shyly.

After we all finished break fast we were about to leave but Mira took my Purse and gave me one of her which looked like it cost a lot. I didn't take it so she put it over my shoulder and put a new wallet with a phone case for my phone. I hugged her.

She smiled and we went outside and waited for the car. But before we got into the car Mira have a small gift to Jiwoo and Minyoung.

I had 3oo won (30 usd) I each gave them 100 ( 10 usd) but Mrs.Taehee gave me the money for myself.

She gave Jiwoo a cute little fashionable backpack and a small makeup set from a rich makeup brand. As to Minyoung she gave him a Wii and a clutch bag that went through cross way from the brand Fila.

Two long cars came. The girl's including Mrs.Taehee, Mira, Jiwoo, and me went into the first car.

Minyoung shyly went into the car.

" Don't worry your brother is with Baekhyun. They will become best friends. They are very similar." Mrs.Taehee resured me. I nodded. after about 30 minutes we got parked in the mall considered the largest in South Korea. I gasped.